Nanners 5.0 intro (byebye 3.7)

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
So plans have completely changed (bc i can never make up my mind until i order stuff)

Nitrous is the way im going. Ordered a plate kit today,2step colder plugs,Tuner,Tune,Long tube headers,JLT intake. This should be fun enough for this season.
ill be updating the page with some pics soon of my roll out this last weekend and a few random shots.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
1oQ9LDe.jpg

O1GSDNV.jpg

yn2kNWJ.jpg

k7HSCTd.jpg

le9Oi1c.jpg

N7OOhfw.jpg

6YPDpQk.jpg

ABTzDAc.jpg

FoBZNUf.jpg

KOv2jmD.jpg

This shows how low the exhaust hangs,i hate it. It will be cut and re piped this week to tuck it closer to the diff.
hKT3CLF.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
this is the first mustang I have loved out of the box since the 94 came out. Can't blame you at all but have to ask how bad the insurance change was?

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
$45 a month more. Not too bad.
this is the first mustang I have loved out of the box since the 94 came out. Can't blame you at all but have to ask how bad the insurance change was?

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Whats goin on fellas! Havent been on in a bit. Not to much has changed beside a few cosmetic changes. New spoiler,painted the calipers,dressed up under the hood a little.
Manly just been having fun driving it,going to car meets and hanging out with the car club. Heres a few recent pics,and a sweet Vid a buddy made of the cruise to VA beach.

3QLUe1f.jpg

tWJW4go.jpg

QS2zVOM.jpg

51uzdeI.jpg

REBVqto.jpg

Z1xn3NZ.jpg

G0k0gQc.jpg

pOUJZWQ.jpg

Heres the vid
[video=youtube_share;QBDy-ho3aRY]https://youtu.be/QBDy-ho3aRY[/video]

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks man i appreciate it. Trying to make it my own. lol

Keep making it your own, it looks better every time you update us! I don't see many of the new body style out of stock form around my area yet; its nice to see one being tastefully modified

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online