New Canadian Here!!!

5PointSnow

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on the site for a while and finally decided to make an account. I'm from Langley British columbia, Canada (near Vancouver) and am an 18 year old engineering student at bcit. I have owned a crystal white 95 gt for a little over a year now. I have loved my car since day one and have done a few bolt ons often by the advice of these forums.So far I've done eibach springs, eibach sway bars, a steeda bumpsteer kit, smoked headlights and fogs and Mickey Thompson street comp wheels and tires (staggered, 245/9"f & 275/10"r). I know, I know, no power mods but they will be coming soon enough. So yeah that's me and my car, I'm looking forward to being a member and learning more about these cars from you guys. :wave:

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :D good to see another one of my kind here.

What kind of engineering? I'm just finishing my mechanical engineering technology at sait. Was at ubc in okanagan before that.

OP
OP
5PointSnow

5PointSnow

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :D good to see another one of my kind here.

What kind of engineering? I'm just finishing my mechanical engineering technology at sait. Was at ubc in okanagan before that.

Thanks! I'm actually just in my first year of mechanical engineering :D, i almost went to ubc okanagan as well but living costs were just too much for me.

ps. i f***ing love your car!

OP
OP
5PointSnow

5PointSnow

Reaction score
Thanks guys here's a picture of her :grin:
imagejpg1_zps4249221f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads