New Edge duck bill spoiler

joe65

Reaction score
I found this closed thread a while back and returned to it today here on the forums. I'd buy one of these things in a minute if someone made one, damn it.

upload_2020-11-16_15-28-56.png

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
Frank did you have one?

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
lol. i'm guessing he won't.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thomas is too busy to mess with much. There’s plenty of things people have wanted from him and he could make some serious side cash but I don’t think he needs it as busy as he stays.

He does awesome work though for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Busy is definitely and understatement. Between kids, wife, house chores a full time job, Covid BS, my projects and Side jobs i have taken on for RC airplane stuff, i've done nothing but work on everyone elses crap and done basically nothing with my own junk. lol

That said, i've been out of work for 3 weeks due to a respiratory infection and lingering side effects from that on-slaught of medications..

Sooo..

IF people really want a spoiler, i still have the molds and can make them. Pricing is basically what makes it worth it to me to do them, which also helps in keeping them a little less "mainstream" and more unique.

I also do NOT advertise doing Carbon ones anymore for what i consider a reasonable price. To make them reasonably priced, they end up with defects.. to make them defect free, they become unreasonably priced... so i just dont do them.

If you want one in Fiberglass, hit me up and i'll tell ya the price.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Busy is definitely and understatement. Between kids, wife, house chores a full time job, Covid BS, my projects and Side jobs i have taken on for RC airplane stuff, i've done nothing but work on everyone elses crap and done basically nothing with my own junk. lol

That said, i've been out of work for 3 weeks due to a respiratory infection and lingering side effects from that on-slaught of medications..

Sooo..

IF people really want a spoiler, i still have the molds and can make them. Pricing is basically what makes it worth it to me to do them, which also helps in keeping them a little less "mainstream" and more unique.

I also do NOT advertise doing Carbon ones anymore for what i consider a reasonable price. To make them reasonably priced, they end up with defects.. to make them defect free, they become unreasonably priced... so i just dont do them.

If you want one in Fiberglass, hit me up and i'll tell ya the price.
I was hoping you were just too busy and not sick or something else. What kind of rc airplane stuff do you do? I was into it for a while myself I just got tired of crashing...

Thomas_W

Reaction score
I figured it was a little above the general hobby level with the stuff you were making for the car. Sounds like fun stuff.

Yup. Im repairing a 40% Cessna 310 right now (15 foot wingspan).. which is the first of my projects i have gotten to work on.... well... except for fixing the money pit of a Raptor i bought. ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online