Heres mine!
dscn1410.jpg

dscn1412.jpg

Sweet Ride Brother :eek:ccasion14:

stanger

Reaction score
Sweet Ride Brother :eek:ccasion14:
[/quote]

Thanks! I've tinted the windows and put a new emblem in the front that doesn't have the ring around the mustang. Have you lowered yours any more than Roush does? If not what size tires are you running?

MadStang

Reaction score
stanger said:
Thanks! I've tinted the windows and put a new emblem in the front that doesn't have the ring around the mustang. Have you lowered yours any more than Roush does? If not what size tires are you running?

Nice. Yeah I'm running a full Maximum Motorsports coilover suspension it uses the OEM Roush dampers, bumpsteer kit, SFC's, LCA's, and sway bars. The great thing about our cars is the Maximum Motorsports stuff for coilovers is bolt on and cheap since we don't need to buy shocks & struts, we already have them!

I'm running 295/35/18 tires out back and 265/35/18 up front. Toyo T1-R's. Like I mentioned these pictures are old. the pictures don't reflect the racing alignment, nor the fact that I now have Recaro seats etc lol.

stanger

Reaction score
Def need to see the current pics! Mine still has the tweed interior and I've got to get that replaced. Probably going to go with the Katzkin package in black with blue inserts. The curb at my driveway doesn't allow for anything lower than what I am currently riding at but yours definitely looks lower in the front with the older pics. Thinking we need to start a Roush thread!

MadStang

Reaction score
stanger said:
Def need to see the current pics! Mine still has the tweed interior and I've got to get that replaced. Probably going to go with the Katzkin package in black with blue inserts. The curb at my driveway doesn't allow for anything lower than what I am currently riding at but yours definitely looks lower in the front with the older pics. Thinking we need to start a Roush thread!

I wish I had updated pics right now. The car is all sorts of torn apart right now. This is what my engine bay currently looks like LOL

73136_464641547848_572652848_5490807_7909126_n.jpg

But this is the alignment I was referring to:
1ef7872e.jpg

And yeah my car is definitely low. there's about a half an inch above my front bumper from the concrete. The old pictures were before the coilovers settled. A roush thread would be awesome, I just wish I could contribute to it with up to date pictures but my car is hardly photo worthy at this point.

PNYPWRD

Reaction score
I love my 95 but that's a nice collection of New Edge's :thumbsup:

stanger

Reaction score
It's still a kick a$$ car even with the keg in the engine bay. What sort of upgrades are you doing to the engine? This is my first Roush and I've found a charger for it but it doesn't have the intake. Not sure I want to buy the charger and then not be able to find what is needed to complete the project. I'm showing it tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some better pictures, the ones posted were from the first weekend I got it. It's a 2000 with only 50k on the clock so it's been well taken care of.

MadStang

Reaction score
stanger said:
It's still a kick a$$ car even with the keg in the engine bay. What sort of upgrades are you doing to the engine? This is my first Roush and I've found a charger for it but it doesn't have the intake. Not sure I want to buy the charger and then not be able to find what is needed to complete the project. I'm showing it tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some better pictures, the ones posted were from the first weekend I got it. It's a 2000 with only 50k on the clock so it's been well taken care of.

Thanks man. Dude it's more like what am I not doing? LOL. I already built one motor that was in the car, now I'm building another to support large amounts of boost. An aluminum block to reduce even more weight off the front end. Forged bottom end, built heads, aggressive cams, and 15psi on a Intercooled Vortech Supercharger. Goal is a 600hp street/road racing car. (I'm a corner carver). As for the Roush supercharger, if you can find a complete kit it is worth it, otherwise it is not. Roush no longer produces that kit so the parts are VERY very scarce. I'd recommend looking into a centrifugal blower like a procharger or vortech or if you are dead set on a roots blower check these guys out. www.torktech.com

I look forward to seeing the pictures :eek:ccasion14:. Nice man, mine's a '99 with 72k on it. bought it last year with 62k, been driving it waaaaay too much haha.

lrall

Reaction score
it needs lowered and black bullitts/tires buuuut im a big short on cash. So washing it counts :)

NotQuik

Reaction score
bsn95w said:
seen you on s197forum a bunch. diggin the cs/gt stuff man.

Thanks, I bouce around alot. Slow days at work make for long days on here. haha

stanger

Reaction score
Nice car Logan! Is that the the rear deck came out of? If so, what did you put in place of the deck?

bsn95w

Reaction score
NotQuik said:
bsn95w said:
seen you on s197forum a bunch. diggin the cs/gt stuff man.

Thanks, I bouce around alot. Slow days at work make for long days on here. haha

same here.im trying to sell my 00, and get an 05+ to toy around with. i run around with red baron and slobra on s197....

lrall

Reaction score
stanger said:
Nice car Logan! Is that the the rear deck came out of? If so, what did you put in place of the deck?

Yea all the mach 460 stuff im trying to sell is from this car. I first attempted to tap in a sub and then headunit but it got all screwed up so i bought a set of MB Quart component speakers and i have a 10" JL Audio sub with an aftermarket head unit. It does pretty well.....but I want midbasses now haha. I would love to throw every dime i have at it but that is never smart!

stanger

Reaction score
When I was in highschool I had a 96 GT with 6 JL10W6's and two PPI A600 amps running each set of three. Three facing forward and three facing backward with all MBQuartz components. Very nice sounding but there is no way that I could do that again! I had a competition CD that would go from like 20hz to 20 cycles or something and it would take every bit of the o2 out of the car. It was a lot of fun to lay the back seat down and roll the windows down though. Good times back then.

Snakebitten96

Reaction score
i was going to start another thread but figured whats the point when we already have one... so lets bring this thread back to life!!

IMG_0724_zps5513e5f6.jpg

IMG_0722_zpsd4d0e6db.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online