New from Cali. 98 Mustang GT drift car.

OP
OP
Vortecd4v

Vortecd4v

Reaction score
Yessir, its not really together anymore. We'll have to get you set up with a proper watt's link soon!

Nice ive seen brett killing it out there with his watts. Im trying to prep my red 96 gt for some drifting seeing that its easier to take out to the track without the hassles of a trailer and worrying about no registration lol! Would love to try it out for the sole purpose of how well it can help in the aspects of drifting vs auto-x/time attack. We have a growing page on the facebook called FMC drift. Its alot of hardcore mustang drifters always looking for great products to run on their cars.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Nice ive seen brett killing it out there with his watts. Im trying to prep my red 96 gt for some drifting seeing that its easier to take out to the track without the hassles of a trailer and worrying about no registration lol! Would love to try it out for the sole purpose of how well it can help in the aspects of drifting vs auto-x/time attack. We have a growing page on the facebook called FMC drift. Its alot of hardcore mustang drifters always looking for great products to run on their cars.

I'll check it out for sure. Once we got the watts on the white car we took it out drifting just to try different roll centers, it was crazy how much you can dial in the feel

OP
OP
Vortecd4v

Vortecd4v

Reaction score
I'll check it out for sure. Once we got the watts on the white car we took it out drifting just to try different roll centers, it was crazy how much you can dial in the feel

Thats what i like to hear, some people dont understand how much dialing in the suspension in can do. In drifting a different course may require different adjustments from what ive seeing. Always gotta dial it in.

OP
OP
Vortecd4v

Vortecd4v

Reaction score

Just curious but how would the Watts work with the torque arm that i have?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online