New from CT (pic added)

96-248a

Reaction score
Just joined the site after lurking for a while.I just bought my first SN95. A 96 GT with the 284a option ( no options ) .The only power it has is mirrors and AC.It's a 5 spd with full flowmaster exhaust and a BBK CAI. My plans are mainly suspension work like removing the factory lift kit and maybe a panhard bar.After my first real drive of it today I might have to do some mods like PI intake,cams or heads and some gears.
I was trying to find a 94-95 so I could use the long block out of my fox which is already done with E 303 cam,gt40P heads,crane springs,timing gears.But now I need to learn about these 2v engines.

Mike
1219111514.jpg
[/IMG]

joekd

Reaction score
Welcome from another CT guy

PI intake is a must, eventually your OEM intake will start to split so why not take care of it in advance?

CobraBob

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95Forums, Mike. I see you are from central Connecticut. I am, too! Small world. I live in Cheshire. :)

sn95jones

Reaction score
Nice looking 96' You got there, I've got a 96' as well with over 200k miles on it.
Bit of advice though, get some new wheels and get some Cobra headlights. 99% of the projector headlights can't be pulled off on the SN95's unless you custom fabbed one up.
Your car though of course I don't want to feel like I'm insulting you.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Welcome! Good looking car a good detailing will pull more beauty from laser red lower it and put some wheels on it and it will look pretty good

OP
OP
96-248a

96-248a

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments(nothing taken as an insult).The projectors are not my favorite but were on the car when I got it.I do like the cobra lights was thinking about a set of the tinted ones.As far as the wheels I'm not sure what I want.Been looking at bulllitts ,cobra R's and I even thought about the starfish wheels.Lowering springs were already purchased at Mustangs Unlimited and waiting to go in(FRPP B springs)and a set of KYB struts.I need to sell my 82 foxbody or at least part it out to make some more money for this car.
Hey Cobra Bob I'm over in Cromwell 15 min from Chesire.

joekd

Reaction score
Hmm..a laser red 96 GT with Bullitts, wonder where I have sen that before :headbang: