New from indiana

Ziggy

Reaction score
hey yall, ive been kinda stalkin around here for a while now but finally decided to join:afro: i have a 98 GT with pi swap and the usual bolt ons and tune. i recently blew my motor while i was moving to a different town. terrible timing for it so i havent had a chance to get it lifted up and look. something was deffinitly shot through the block cause i felt it hit the bottom of the car and it lost every bit of oil it had. so i am now in search of a 99-04 4.6 so i could just put in a pi motor and not do a swap. i got some headers for free from my dads friend so they will be going on too and replacing the motor mounts. any good reads on doing the swap would be appreciated if you could post them. anyways im done blabbering :headbang:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am in southern indiana, evansville. I have some lightly used stock heads(less 10k) for a 302 if you come across a shortblock 302.

OP
OP
Z

Ziggy

Reaction score
and i didnt forget the photos but i cant figure out how to. anybody post pics with a mac?

OP
OP
Z

Ziggy

Reaction score
i know the swap makes more power but being that i just moved i have no space to really do something like that. i can pull and put in a motor in a day outside with some friends. thats the reason im going about that. and if i do come across a 302 i will jump on it and get back to you

itsblue95

Reaction score
what part of indiana im from southern indiana as well. jeffersonville to be exact. there are always 302s for sale on craigslist

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
IMO if you are going to do heads go ahead and do a good aftermarket set and get your money out of the time spent.

OP
OP
Z

Ziggy

Reaction score
im an hour away from indianapolis in terre haute. i am constantly checking craigslist but some drives are just too much. if i went with the 302 would i have to do much more modifications to my current setup. could i use my stock fuel pump? i know i would be able to get rid of a lot of the electronics under the hood. wouldnt i have to get a 94-95 k member?

and thanks to all for the welcomes! and the help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online