New from Louisiana

94STANGLA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have followed the forum here for awhile but just now decided to sign up! I have a 94 mustang gt and have had it for awhile. I will be starting a build thread very shortly so look for me over there and you can hear the whole crazy story about me and my mustang!

OP
OP

94STANGLA

Reaction score
I am from northwest LA, Shreveport/Bossier Area. Yall are a good ways away from me, but its nice to know there are some around!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
There's been a couple new people popping up from Shreveport area lately. I'm about 45 min north of Monroe. My plan is to try and make it to one of the SCCA events at Red River sometime this year and have some fun.

OP
OP

94STANGLA

Reaction score
I have seen theres an event April 10th that I might go to. Mustang is down at the moment but I might go to watch and see whats up. Havent been to anything like that before. This is the most recent picture I have of it, on the hook of course.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I have seen theres an event April 10th that I might go to. Mustang is down at the moment but I might go to watch and see whats up. Havent been to anything like that before. This is the most recent picture I have of it, on the hook of course.

Not bad! Looks like it just needs a good cleanup and some tail lights. I got some black horizontals I'll sell ya lol

Mustanger

Reaction score
Welcome I will chheck out your build thread as I am always interested in a pushrod build! LOL...mine is a 94 also...

OP
OP

94STANGLA

Reaction score
ElrodKTPQ_89 I might take you up on that offer, I have always wanted to go back to factory taillights, there are a lot of funny things done on this vehicle but I started my build thread so yall check me out over there. I appreciate all the warm welcomes!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear the car is down, if you need advice this is the forum for that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online