NEW from SOCAL(ventura county)

SN95thunder

Reaction score
Just sayin whats up im new to the forum and learnin daily about the mustang world and how it all works....have had and still love camaros all my life among offroad trucks,etc. but ive always wanted an SN95 Cobra R so i figured it would be a fun project.So far its had its ups and downs but god DAMN its been fun when its good. Ill be lookin to all you Stang guys for pointers here and there so please excuse my slight ignorance in the subject.

Blind

Reaction score
what area? I don't recognize your car from any track days

OP
OP
S

SN95thunder

Reaction score
havent been to any track days yet. actually havent had the chance really.been really caught up just tying up loose ends with the car and building it up piece by piece.learnin these things from the fground up id say more fits it.im out in Moorpark by the way where you out of?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the site bro!
its good to see more people reppin socal.

Blind

Reaction score
havent been to any track days yet. actually havent had the chance really.been really caught up just tying up loose ends with the car and building it up piece by piece.learnin these things from the fground up id say more fits it.im out in Moorpark by the way where you out of?

I'm in Camarillo, there's a couple up coming autox days that are local being put on by www.pcasb.org and www.speedventures.com that you should hit up, it's tons of fun and easy to get started out at, speed ventures has track days also coming up soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online

No members online now.