New guy from Clearwater FL!!

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
hey guys, i been searching these forums for a while now and decided to finally sign up. i drive a 95 gt with a 1970's 302 Windsor in it, its my first ever mustang, and muscle car (came off the honda scene, Thank god) Anyways Hope to meet some great people here and learn some more about our pony's

mustangengine.jpg
mustangengine.jpg
[/IMG]
30004166.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Thanks guys! im looking for a cowl hood if anyone has one for sale. tired of the stupid ricer hood scoop i had to put to cover the hole for the air breather lol if anyone has one hit me up!

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Sweet pitbull, good looking out but i was looking for something local. btw do you come out at all on saturday nights? like ccc or gandy? i go out every saturday and i go to the street heats, well i used to go but since they closed sunshine i got no choice =(, but i am planning on heading out to bradenton this Saturday for their street heat, lmk if you wanna roll out

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
Oh. I just picked up a cowl tonight, for my car. It's a 6" cowl on a cobra r hood. $160.. I'll keep an eye out on CL for you. I don't get involved in gandy or ccc, I'm way too busy with school (law enforcement) and work. Thanks for the invite though man!

- Justin

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Nice stang you got there, minus the scoop lol

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
yea that scoop kills it! you should see the stupid altezza tail lights too. i had the car for a month and a half so i havent had much time to do anything besides changing the rims. it had some big ass 20 inch rims when i got it. hoping i can get rid of that hood sometime next month

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
btw pitbull the street heat is the event at the track. its a 1/4 mile track down there unlike the 1/8 we got here in clearwater.

silverv6

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I also came out of the honda scene and i enjoy mustang owners much more then import owners.. Im in orlando Hope to see the car some time looks good =]

98rocket

Reaction score
Welcome. all these local guys joining. Awesome. I'm in Dunedin..

silverv6

Reaction score
We need to have another florida member meet up! There were 8 of us last time but there are so many more members now! Photoshoot time!