New guy from Clearwater FL!!

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
im down. lmk! btw ill be at quaker stake tomorrow night if any of you locals wants to come out to the car show. lmk on here and we can meet up

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
silver is the weekly car show at quaker stake. usually clasics and alot of muscle cars show up, they do prizes and stuff. you can register or not but either way its awesome and the wings and beer goes great with cars lol

330CubeGt

Reaction score
O yea FL Members are growing, were going to have to change the forums name to SN95s of FL :)

silverv6

Reaction score
O yea FL Members are growing, were going to have to change the forums name to SN95s of FL :)

This lol frank when can you drive the cobra around?

silver is the weekly car show at quaker stake. usually clasics and alot of muscle cars show up, they do prizes and stuff. you can register or not but either way its awesome and the wings and beer goes great with cars lol

My names brian =] Sounds awesome what time and day is it weekly and what quaker stake?

Sounds good.. but not until my new hood,wing and front bumper are on and car is painted! (next month)

Planning on doing something april 21st I wanted to have a BBQ but idk how many people are interested.. I started a facebook page for florida members.

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Hey I'm here now if you wanna come silver give me a call 727 459 0208 I'm the only sn95 here

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
yes every thursday. i usually get there around 5 or 6 and leave around 8 when everyone else leaves. pitbull ended up showing up! nice meeting you bro. anyways im gonna try to make it out there next thursday, we should all meet up and roll up together.

OP
OP

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Yea it was lol. Never seen or head a car that has that many mods and can still sound like its stock lol

silverv6

Reaction score
yes every thursday. i usually get there around 5 or 6 and leave around 8 when everyone else leaves. pitbull ended up showing up! nice meeting you bro. anyways im gonna try to make it out there next thursday, we should all meet up and roll up together.

Sounds good to me as long as im off work i usually dont get off till 7 =/

97RioCobra

Reaction score
Nice setup with the Windsor! i always wanted to drop one in my 95. I am liking those Y2k's too! Onle flaw i see would be the scroop, i would throw a cowl hood on there! But hey its your car you can rock it if you want! Welcome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online