New guy from Dayton, Ohio.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
Hello All. I've been on here for a while but haven't posted up yet. A little background on me and my car. I have a 1998 GT 'vert that I got when I was 15 with money from mowing lawns. It didn't run and was generally a mess. Over the next couple years (kid with no money!) I got a new engine for it and put that in, got some shorty headers and a FRPP clutch. That is pretty much how it sits now (I'm now a college kid with no money!) but I have some fun plans for it with a couple parts tucked away to help accomplish them. Hopefully I can start sharing those plans with you guys over the next couple months as I finish putting my parts list together and start tearing the car back apart.

A little background on me. I am currently a college student, training to become a Firefighter and hopefully a Paramedic one day. Working everyday that I'm not in school and throwing most of the cash from that job into my car.

I'm here mainly to gather ideas and see what has been done, what works and what doesn't. Here is a pic of the car as it sits now, minus a broken window thanks to a would be thief!

DSC04520.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm afraid as soon as i enter college and get a job, i'll be dumping all my money into my car as well.
Pretty much what i understand from your introduction is you have no money.

Nonetheless, welcome to the site! :)

MadStang

Reaction score
I'm afraid as soon as i enter college and get a job, i'll be dumping all my money into my car as well.
Pretty much what i understand from your introduction is you have no money.

Nonetheless, welcome to the site! :)

yep sounds about right. when I'm not paying tuition im buying car parts lmao.

OP
OP
twovalveterror

twovalveterror

Reaction score
hahaha. madstang gets it. Im not begging for food or anything, I was just trying to get across the point that progress on the car has been much slower than I would have liked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.