New guy from tennessee

Drew

Reaction score
Hey all! My names Drew, Im from knoxville, tennessee, and I own a 1996 Mustang Gt, it was originally green, but due to an unfortunate keying accident I had to get it repainted, BUT I chose to repaint it sonic blue I dont have any pics of it repainted yet, it was just out of the shop today :D Mods are: 3.73s catless x to flowmaster dumps, CAI, Tune, interior mods, shaved fenders, shaved trunk holes, PI motor swap out of an 03 gt.

Pics from Before it was painted, when it was still clean:

mustank.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd thennn.. this happened:

keyed2.jpg

Ill save the obscenity part of it, needless to say there was a big F U on my quarter panel.

Futre plans are: Put the wheels I just bought on, Bought some starfishes, gonna paint them a dark bronze, finish my interior, with a rear seat delete with two 12s, and racing seats, and eventually find a donor 03-04 cobra or an earlier 4v and spray the crap out of it

Ill have the pics of the sonic blue up shortly! Hope to see yall in the future

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! sorry to hear about what happened.
I'm looking forward to the pictures of the new paint job though!

slowfox

Reaction score
welcome. your pretty close to me i live in kingsport tn

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Welcome man! I use to date a girl from knoxville been there before for a mission trip! It was pretty fun, post some pictures with the sonic blue! Freaking love that color!

det_riot

Reaction score
Crazy effin women! Concrats on the new paint job! hopefully you didnt have to pay to get it resprayed....

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TN FTMFW! I'm in Pulaski and go to school in Martin so I'm usually on the other end of the state but welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Staff online

Members online