Legend
Reaction score
cause of shit like this, lol!!
l.jpg
this

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of body kittin and big wheelin, but I will admit, That if your gonna do it..Thats the way it should be done. Good job, It looks like a lot of hard work went in to it.

Exactly,

The body kit and all isnt my priority, but im glad you didnt half ass it so good job!

Paint is sweet too

SVTurbo 98

Reaction score
That color looks A LOT like windveil blue. I actually thought it was until you mentioned it wasn't. Our cars have quite a bit in common actually. Well done sir and nice ride.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
That color looks A LOT like windveil blue. I actually thought it was until you mentioned it wasn't. Our cars have quite a bit in common actually. Well done sir and nice ride.
lol, dam near the exact color huh....urs looks great dude!! anymore pics?

SVTurbo 98

Reaction score
lol, dam near the exact color huh....urs looks great dude!! anymore pics?

Looks exactly like it. I haven't been taking any pictures lately because I'm still trying to fit the stock hood (or something much smaller) on but this is the most recent.

IMG_0635-1.jpg

Windveil blue is an '05 mustang color and it looks much better on our body style cars, IMO. As a matter of fact I don't really care much for it on the '05s for whatever reason...lol. I like the picture you posted of the front of your car. It gives me an idea what mine will look like after I change the hood...and a little motivation.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Looks exactly like it. I haven't been taking any pictures lately because I'm still trying to fit the stock hood (or something much smaller) on but this is the most recent.

IMG_0635-1.jpg

Windveil blue is an '05 mustang color and it looks much better on our body style cars, IMO. As a matter of fact I don't really care much for it on the '05s for whatever reason...lol. I like the picture you posted of the front of your car. It gives me an idea what mine will look like after I change the hood...and a little motivation.
dude i think that hood look awesome!! wow that color is almost exact.....bad ass car dude!! i have some newer pics im gonna post where it def looks the same,lol!! ive seen a couple 05s with the blue ur talking about and it does look the same!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online