new guy, let me have it, 96 gt on 20s

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of body kittin and big wheelin, but I will admit, That if your gonna do it..Thats the way it should be done. Good job, It looks like a lot of hard work went in to it.
body kittin and big wheelin..lol i like that! better then not my cup of tea....hear that alot..lol! whoever invented that slogan should be a fn millionaire!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
sorry bout the big ass pics again..tryin to figure out how the hell u do a sig, my bad!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Heres the correct size for you sig:

14jvt5l.png

And in the bottom right corner of every post is a 'multi quote' feature. Use it so you don't have to reply to every person 1 by 1. That gets annoying.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Heres the correct size for you sig:

14jvt5l.png

And in the bottom right corner of every post is a 'multi quote' feature. Use it so you don't have to reply to every person 1 by 1. That gets annoying.
dude that sig is sick!! can i steel it, lol

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I love it and hate it.. Go figure..
I think it needs more bigs and littles,No wing, lift off cowl hood, big fucking turbo.. A lot of carnage .. Then it's perfect..

J/k it flows pretty well, but I mainly like the color..

Ferocious....photoshop his color on my car.. Hmmmm

Oh and please btw....

Sent from my iPhone

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Not really a fan of body kits but it does look good bro only thing is that the wheels make those rotors look tiny but over all its a sweet ride.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
ive been trying to delete this fn sig pic for an hour....i went to edit signature and cant find any way to delete it....

alex302

Reaction score
Very nice!! I like it. Is it all show and no go?any motor mods? Under hood pics please.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I love that color! dont worry about the haters here, just ignore them. I have a 2003 cobra and it had 20's on it as well, i loved them but everyone hated them.

here was my car with them

P1194961.jpg

anyways welcome!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea some go, 373 gears, catless x pipe, accufab throttle body/plenum/spacer...steeda strut tower brace/front and rear sway bar..not the go part..bbk cold air intake...jegs performance axle shafts..cant think of what else..some bolt on stuff i know but i think it runs out great!!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ive been trying to delete this fn sig pic for an hour....i went to edit signature and cant find any way to delete it....

go to settings > edit signature. Click ctrl + a in the box and then delete.
then just upload the new image and save it.

if that doesn't work then i dunno..

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I love that color! dont worry about the haters here, just ignore them. I have a 2003 cobra and it had 20's on it as well, i loved them but everyone hated them.

here was my car with them

P1194961.jpg

anyways welcome!
they hated that? wtf ever dude they secretly loved it!! bad ass cobra!!

AnthonyF

Reaction score
My only gripe about the car is the brakes. All the extra weight and such tiny brakes. I do like the color a lot and it's a pretty clean looking car man! People are going to hate all over the place so let them be.

Just saying is all...a 1" smaller diameter wheel up front would look sick. Welcome!

EDIT: for the record I didn't read anyones posts, saw yours and posted up.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
hahah thanks! i seriously am head over heels for that color you painted your car. The way i can describe the color is like, its classy yet has a badass tone to it. How did you pick that color?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online