new guy, let me have it, 96 gt on 20s

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
go to settings > edit signature. Click ctrl + a in the box and then delete.
then just upload the new image and save it.

if that doesn't work then i dunno..
i think i got it..lets see?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hahah thanks! i seriously am head over heels for that color you painted your car. The way i can describe the color is like, its classy yet has a badass tone to it. How did you pick that color?
lol, thanks! i struggled with a color and changed my mind like 6 times...my painter wanted to fist fight me outside i think..lol!! i saw a toyota rav4 in traffic and loved the color in the sun and just asked him what color...dude knew the color the code everything...

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I love that color! dont worry about the haters here, just ignore them. I have a 2003 cobra and it had 20's on it as well, i loved them but everyone hated them.

here was my car with them

P1194961.jpg

anyways welcome!

Gay..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
My only gripe about the car is the brakes. All the extra weight and such tiny brakes. I do like the color a lot and it's a pretty clean looking car man! People are going to hate all over the place so let them be.

Just saying is all...a 1" smaller diameter wheel up front would look sick. Welcome!

EDIT: for the record I didn't read anyones posts, saw yours and posted up.
well i def appreciate u takin time to reply...i agree the rotors are tiny...one day bigger breaks...

ademily87

Reaction score
Very nice. Very tastefully done. Probably couldn't pull that look off with too many colors that are different than yours. I like it :beer:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Very nice. Very tastefully done. Probably couldn't pull that look off with too many colors that are different than yours. I like it :beer:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
thanks dude! love it when guys with bad ass cobras gimme some love!!

JoshHooten

Reaction score
I love the color man although im not a fan of big wheels on mustangs the way your car is setup looks great.
looks like you put a lot of work into it. Very nice man.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I love the color man although im not a fan of big wheels on mustangs the way your car is setup looks great.
thanks man, appreciate that!! love the wingless look...

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
my kids cant get enough of ur bear humping the black thing!! fn funny!!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I had to come back and look at the covert. some more. Damn thing is major sweet.
without sounding too car gay, dude i like when guys with sick cobras dig my humble little gt!! although i hate lsu i love the cobra!!! buckeye fan..

RichV

Reaction score
Definitely one of the nicest Verts I have seen. Color, wheels, the whole package. I'm not a Vert guy at all, but I'd drive that. Very nice job. The 20s do make those brakes look tiny, but with the 99+ PBR calipers, you should have plenty of stopping power regardless.

Side note, I saw a Fox on our local CL that has your same theme going... not nearly as cool tho. Well, similar.

5L55V25K43L63I33H5c5b3de4ebcc247c1f6e.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Definitely one of the nicest Verts I have seen. Color, wheels, the whole package. I'm not a Vert guy at all, but I'd drive that. Very nice job. The 20s do make those brakes look tiny, but with the 99+ PBR calipers, you should have plenty of stopping power regardless.

Side note, I saw a Fox on our local CL that has your same theme going... not nearly as cool tho. Well, similar.

5L55V25K43L63I33H5c5b3de4ebcc247c1f6e.jpg
thanks appreciate that!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks sharp, and I typically hate body kits and bigger wheels.

Great job!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online