New here from n.c

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
Hello guys,i'm new here from N.C and just wanted to say hey.I have recently got a 95 GT and it has some mods along with an uninstalled Turbo kit.this looks like a great site and I look foward to checking things out here.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome. Throw some pictures up! Videos as well if you have them! Make sure you ready the stickies (like every other forum) and enjoy. A lot of great people & good information here.

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
thanks guys and i'll get pics up this weekend.it has a cobra front bumper cover and a 96 rear cobra cover as well. I love that look! and the black one above is sweet!

JStang98

Reaction score
Welcome and Is this the white car, pretty sure I seen it for sale, I woulda jumped all over it if I didn't already have my kit. Either way nice pickup.

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
Welcome and Is this the white car, pretty sure I seen it for sale, I woulda jumped all over it if I didn't already have my kit. Either way nice pickup.

white car???? this car is forest green and thanks guys for the welcome.

sn95jones

Reaction score
Try going to photobucket.com and uploading pics, then once they are uploaded use the
code and post them here. Quite easy

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from eastern NC (Williamston to be exact), but go to school at State in Raleigh.

Who are you getting to tune the car?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online