New Here From Seattle Area

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
Anyone else out there in the area? Glad to be here I owned an sn95 around 20yrs ago and now so happy I do again.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Since Seattle is the hub of the corona outbreak now we will be requiring that you wear your mask while your in the forum.

Oh, welcome to the forum(muffled from behind a mask)

I bet its fun out there right now huh?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Since Seattle is the hub of the corona outbreak now we will be requiring that you wear your mask while your in the forum.

6141c7df47e1054f7c815f2b04cf9a5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paladin1001

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I'm glad to hear there is one person in Washington the corona virus hasn't killed. I heard on CNN that the corona virus is so bad that if you go on vacation to get away from it that it will get the room next to yours in the hotel and bang on the wall until you open the connecting door just so it can kill you.:)

Enjoy the site and the new old SN!

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score

It's a bit ridiculous

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I'm glad to hear there is one person in Washington the corona virus hasn't killed. I heard on CNN that the corona virus is so bad that if you go on vacation to get away from it that it will get the room next to yours in the hotel and bang on the wall until you open the connecting door just so it can kill you.:)

Lol goodn

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
042a30aebc0d223915055bb24c6bb1d8.jpg

Welcome to the madness. We hope you enjoy our little stang family. Please try to remember to wear protection while on the forum so not to get the rest of ya sick!!!!! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
It's weird to think I had one when they were new. Makes me feel old lol. Anyone know where to find the tail lights? Someone replaced them with the 96-98 is love to trade if someone is down?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It's weird to think I had one when they were new. Makes me feel old lol. Anyone know where to find the tail lights? Someone replaced them with the 96-98 is love to trade if someone is down?
man we didn't need proof that there were sick mofo's there already. The biggest reason people do it is for the sequential tail lights. Check and see if you have them and they are easy to sell.

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
man we didn't need proof that there were sick mofo's there already. The biggest reason people do it is for the sequential tail lights. Check and see if you have them and they are easy to sell.
No they aren't sequential.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online