New hood and seats!

Antcjr

Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago I was able to score some 03 Cobra seats from a buddy for a price I couldn't pass up!

TermiSeats2.JPG

TermiSeats3.JPG

And then this weekend I was able to buy a Cervinis 2000 Cobra r style hood!

Hood+18.JPG

Hood+12.JPG

Wish I had my better camera but took these with just an iPhone 4s. Let me know what you think!

ProKiller

Reaction score
hood and seats look great on there. stance is perfect too

98BlackGT

Reaction score
lookin good, I had a good deal on cobra seats, I passed up like an idiot. I kick my self in the ass everytime I think about it.

LETHL 1

Reaction score
i love your car, and 03 cobra seats are my favorite

cobraracer46

Reaction score
Great choice on the seats. The OEM terminator and Recaro's are the only seats I would spend my money on, just about every other seat on the market for SN95's suck.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago I was able to score some 03 Cobra seats from a buddy for a price I couldn't pass up!

TermiSeats2.JPG

TermiSeats3.JPG

And then this weekend I was able to buy a Cervinis 2000 Cobra r style hood!

Hood+18.JPG

Hood+12.JPG

Wish I had my better camera but took these with just an iPhone 4s. Let me know what you think!

God Damn... Pic 2 is money. I love that color man, its just sick. The chin spoiler sticks out just enough where it looks really good. Stance is great, the wheels are dope, the cobra seats are really cool too. Do they just bolt in to factory seat tracks? Oh and +1 for the S281 wing, I'm biased now haha. I've seen your car on facebook before btw

Mustangman9812

Reaction score
Looks great as always, I been looking for your profile on here. I see you post on facebook page but never knew your forum account name

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Sex! I love it bro. It looks awesome inside and out. One of my favorite SN's on instagram for sure.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Ahh I love your car! So sexy. Those 03 seats look like they fit perfectly with your interior.

I don't understand the hype of the terminator seats? They look cool but you can get a really nice pair of racing seats that are comfortable and hold you in for a little more. Idk

cobraracer46

Reaction score
I don't understand the hype of the terminator seats? They look cool but you can get a really nice pair of racing seats that are comfortable and hold you in for a little more. Idk

The Terminator seats are very high quality, fit real well and as the photos show, look great. Therefore they are a hot item for SN95's. The cheaply priced so called race seats like corbeau that most Mustang enthusiast go with are not up to the same level of quality as the Terminator seats.

The only seats that will beat the Terminator seats will be be Recaro's.

265.00.NR11.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online