New in Glendale, AZ

OP
OP
A

AJCrader

Reaction score
Well if your interested I'm part of a car club called AzModrod it's all modern muscle and we actually have a get together a week from tomorrow at 83rd Ave and bell by the in n out at 6pm It would be cool to have some more mustangs out there
Tuesday night the 14th? Will see what I can do but don't get off until 6 and my ex drops off the kids about 7...how long are you all out there for?

GT3FC

Reaction score
It's hard to say it just depends when everyone starts to leave I'll pm you my phone number and you can just shoot me a text when you can head over

GT3FC

Reaction score
Last time we held our meet at this spot we had a little over 50 cars... But it really just depends on who decides to show up haha we have some that have 25 cars show up and some 50

GT3FC

Reaction score
that would be awesome! we have a trophy that gets awarded to the car make that has the most cars show up. unfortunately mopar or GM normally take it. The last time we held it at this spot though we had about 20 mustangs show up. but its normally about 3 mustangs that show up me being one of them thats why I would love to get more mustangs out there. If your on facebook look it up we have a page on there and all the info is posted we have a get together the second Tuesday of every month at various shops around that will host the event. this month isnt hosted by a shop though just a big parking lot.

OP
OP
A

AJCrader

Reaction score
that would be awesome! we have a trophy that gets awarded to the car make that has the most cars show up. unfortunately mopar or GM normally take it. The last time we held it at this spot though we had about 20 mustangs show up. but its normally about 3 mustangs that show up me being one of them thats why I would love to get more mustangs out there. If your on facebook look it up we have a page on there and all the info is posted we have a get together the second Tuesday of every month at various shops around that will host the event. this month isnt hosted by a shop though just a big parking lot.

whats the name of the Facebook page?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online