New Member from another forum

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Hey all. New member to the forums. Been in the New Edge scene almost 10 years now.

I have a 2001 Mustang GT Vert 5-Speed. Been wrenching on the car here and there when I can. It was my dream car turned DD turned weekend cruise after I got a F150. I was referred here from another forum where I have over 5k posts. I refuse to use Facebook so I use reddit mostly and now I'm here!

Here is a link to my mod list. If this isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll get it transferred over. Look forward to speaking with you all further.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/628770-2001-mustang-gt-vert.html

jpW5fT.jpg

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
1.) welcome
2.) pics or ban :)
There are a lot of us here that are not big or on FB at all. It has its good and bad points for sure.

OP
OP
TheOdessa

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! I'll make a build thread with pictures. I get asked for pictures a lot. I just never think to take pictures.

I'm from Tampa, Florida!

What sites do you guys use to host and post pictures? I'm even willing to pay a small monthly fee so they don't get deleted.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Hey I know you!

Welcome! You’ll like it over here, its still pretty active and there are some really cool builds going on here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TheOdessa

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Hey I know you!

Welcome! You’ll like it over here, its still pretty active and there are some really cool builds going on here too.

Hey good to see you again! I do appreciate the referral over to here. I had no idea this forum existed but thank you.

OP
OP
TheOdessa

TheOdessa

Reaction score
1.) welcome
2.) pics or ban :)
There are a lot of us here that are not big or on FB at all. It has its good and bad points for sure.
Working on it. What's a good image host? All the free ones seem to suck now a days.

Nevermind got it. Thanks for the replies all.

Last edited:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! I'll make a build thread with pictures. I get asked for pictures a lot. I just never think to take pictures.

I'm from Tampa, Florida!

What sites do you guys use to host and post pictures? I'm even willing to pay a small monthly fee so they don't get deleted.

Either use Tapatalk or you can do it straight to the forum on your mobile device.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum! Sweet ride! You can directly upload here, as Logan mentioned. Feel free to copy and paste here, we love a good build thread.

Who referred you? One of our members?

OP
OP
TheOdessa

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Welcome to our forum! Sweet ride! You can directly upload here, as Logan mentioned. Feel free to copy and paste here, we love a good build thread.

Who referred you? One of our members?
Sounds good I do appreciate it and I will work on it.

07GtS197 referred me over here from another forum that died.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Sounds good I do appreciate it and I will work on it.

07GtS197 referred me over here from another forum that died.

Ah, yes. He’s been here for probably just about five years now. We have a cadre of members who refuse to give in to social media. I’m actually currently banned from Facebook (again :D) because I refuse to play nice. The irony lol

Yeah, I stopped posting on modded mustangs years ago because I was already posting on several others and it was too much to keep up with. April 1, 2016 apparently was my last post.

07GtS197

Reaction score
It was a good forum when it was busy but its so much more laid back and fun here. Other forums need to lighten up or they’ll go the way of blockbuster lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online