New member from FL

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
First ford modular, this is an odd bird it looks like. Needs complete cosmetic makeover but appears guy put a whole lot into other stuff. T56 6 spd, P1SC with a custom fabbed water intercooler, non ported PI heads, comp cams, 9.5:1 pistons n I beam rods, still looking through reciepts to determine brand, stock crank. And a whole lot for me to learn. Im already not comfortable without an aftermarket ecu with at least a tablet dash. Rear seal is toast, front susp a mess, no frame beefage at all, autozone shocks. Man, we got a ways to go. Realized how quick I am scared shitless without closed loop fueling and an aftermarket ecu with datalogging. I put an ms3pro in dads GN and its ok, I see they make a pnp one for the sn95 and I may go with that. I cannot do a full up holley or fueltech. Thats ok, its a street car. Last dyno sheet 440rwhp. I could care less, unless I can see that lambda and spark tables, I am not getting in it.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you have quite a project there. This is the right place for advice and encouragement.

OP
OP
K

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
^ dang that car should have a panty disposal on the outside "remove prior to getting in, you will drop em anyway" :) Ill get some pics of my fugly girl in here show you what im starting with. Coming from 2 wheel world, had a business building busa motors and it tanked after 2 years so anything you wanna know about a busa buil, stroker, NA, nitrous, whathaveyou I have built somewhere close to 100. Still have a few motors laying around. I really need a manual on that touch screen stereo. Thing is baffling me. Maybe just an owners manual pdf if available?

OP
OP
K

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do for a Cinderella dress for her. Suspension well thats ill need some knowledge, all I know right now is underneath she looks like if she hooks its might get a little outta shape20201117_172313.jpg 20201117_172255.jpg

OP
OP
K

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
I can spray parts at a time, not the ideal but its not a pearl or a flake so its not a big deal. The suspension is the element I know nothing about, im getting my learn on though reading. Ill try to find an audio section but were you guys able to just put a sub in the back and be ok with it? This mach 460, i dont know if its just me or some stuff is out but it sounds awful

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can spray parts at a time, not the ideal but its not a pearl or a flake so its not a big deal. The suspension is the element I know nothing about, im getting my learn on though reading. Ill try to find an audio section but were you guys able to just put a sub in the back and be ok with it? This mach 460, i dont know if its just me or some stuff is out but it sounds awful
its probably how its wired in. You can make the mach stuff sound ok with some tweeking.

OP
OP
K

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
I think you are right. Just like anything i get, its always undo the mess, do it up right. You learn a lot that way though.

OP
OP
K

Kevin Jones

Reaction score
Is there anyone close to the Daytona Beach Area who is really good with these? Going to need some suspension guidance and those little platform specific things that take years to learn Going ms3pro so I should be able to get the tune down fairly well minus the initial quirks of the platform that I dont know but I cannot get this thing to hook up in 1st/2nd and no susp mods have been done. My friend has a 03 terminator hes done up with 24lbs boost and he is able to hook up making 2x the torque I am but someone upgraded all the susp before he bought it. He doesnt know what stuff, its just "its all been done"

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is there anyone close to the Daytona Beach Area who is really good with these? Going to need some suspension guidance and those little platform specific things that take years to learn Going ms3pro so I should be able to get the tune down fairly well minus the initial quirks of the platform that I dont know but I cannot get this thing to hook up in 1st/2nd and no susp mods have been done. My friend has a 03 terminator hes done up with 24lbs boost and he is able to hook up making 2x the torque I am but someone upgraded all the susp before he bought it. He doesnt know what stuff, its just "its all been done"

Bushings can be upgraded to poly, rear upper and lower control arms can be replaced, better tires, subframe connectors, but then don’t forget your brakes to stop you after launching hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online