New Member from Indiana

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score

Only pick I have of the new wheels that's worth a shit, I rear ended a Camry back in the spring. And insurance gave me the go to do the work myself, so I'm slowly getting her back to where she needs to be.

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score

Best I got, they where plasti dipped when they came on the car. The lips where starting to peel so me, the wife, and her ex roommate peeled the lips to get what you see here.

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score
On a side note how serious is the rep on this forum? Cause on my last forum rep was a joke and people would neg rep you over the valve stem caps you was using.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
What do you mean forum rep? I think you'll find that our community isn't like other forums. We all talk to each other like human beings, and friends at that. This isn't just another Internet site.

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score
What do you mean forum rep? I think you'll find that our community isn't like other forums. We all talk to each other like human beings, and friends at that. This isn't just another Internet site.
LIke how above your avatar you have four green bars, and above mine I have one grey. That rep system.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
On a side note how serious is the rep on this forum? Cause on my last forum rep was a joke and people would neg rep you over the valve stem caps you was using.
Negative degrading ball swingers get the dick hammer here! From what ive seen this means a ban from the forum. I really appreciate this community for that! Keeps a certain type of human being hanging around. Ones that are intelligent!

I love the look of the old wheels. Sort of has that cop car rally sport look and I like it!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Talk to each other like human beings?!?

Up yours asshole...........

............I kid kid.........maybe...... ;-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Talk to each other like human beings?!?

Up yours asshole...........

............I kid kid.........maybe...... ;-)

7 years Army, 2 tours in Afghanistan.....you'll have to get a little more creative to affect me! :cool:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
7 years Army, 2 tours in Afghanistan.....you'll have to get a little more creative to affect me! :cool:

I could but I don't wanna scare off the newbie just yet!!!!! :p

But mods motors suck and you smell funny!!

:)

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! what headlites are those??
I believe they're just eBay specials.

The rep bar is based on post count iirc. Nothing serious.
understood

Negative degrading ball swingers get the dick hammer here! From what ive seen this means a ban from the forum. I really appreciate this community for that! Keeps a certain type of human being hanging around. Ones that are intelligent!

I love the look of the old wheels. Sort of has that cop car rally sport look and I like it!
I just wanted something different
Thanks for your service
I could but I don't wanna scare off the newbie just yet!!!!! :p

But mods motors suck and you smell funny!!

:)

You wont scare me but thanks for the concern cupcake. P.s. stop picking on my mod motor, I havent found a cheap enough 351w yet.
Welcome from Auburn!
Thank you
Welcome, from one Hoosier to another!
thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online