New Member from Indiana

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for your service

You wont scare me but thanks for the concern cupcake. P.s. stop picking on my mod motor, I havent found a cheap enough 351w yet.

No need to thank me, its what I do. :thumbsup: nothing special lol.

And evil just pics on mod motors because he is scared. Dont put a 351 in that car, youll completely ruin it!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No need to thank me, its what I do. :thumbsup: nothing special lol.

And evil just pics on mod motors because he is scared. Dont put a 351 in that car, youll completely ruin it!

The evil'meister scared?!?! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's funny. About as funny as thinking a 351w would ruin any car. All you mod guys still don't get it. It still takes y'all multiple sticks to get her goin when a real motor only needs one big stick to make her purrrrrrr!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
The evil'meister scared?!?! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's funny. About as funny as thinking a 351w would ruin any car. All you mod guys still don't get it. It still takes y'all multiple sticks to get her goin when a real motor only needs one big stick to make her purrrrrrr!! Lol

You ever hear the expression, "happier than a 2 pecker'd billy goat"?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You ever hear the expression, "happier than a 2 pecker'd billy goat"?

No and I wish I hadn't just read it.

Did the person who said it to you also say.....
01c848c11b4b4dcf805c7d6a679d66e3.jpg

Did anyone else's phones or computers start playing banjo music when they read his post?!???

:)

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
No and I wish I hadn't just read it.

Did anyone else's phones or computers start playing banjo music when they read his post?!???

:)

Funny though, I heard that expression when i lived in Indiana.

Ps; we are totally gumming up this guys intro thread lol

OP
OP
StreetGrudge319

StreetGrudge319

Reaction score
Mayyyybeee!!!

By the way If anyone has 94-95 5.0 for sale close to me let me know, Im looking for one for the wife with the tax return.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I got an ex-dragracer with a 94. Only has 5k miles near mint condition. Its really not a drivable car right now, but could be with them tax dolla's

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Lol...right. These cars are getting harder to find in great shape....which means im officially old

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes butt drugs is real. I remember when I drove past it for the first time on the way to a friends wedding. This same wedding they had 12-15 kegs, and nothing else. My girl wanted some wine and it always made her horny so we were on a mission to find something no matter how cheap. So I get the instructions to drive out a few miles and its right next to the VFW post can't miss it just look for the big guns and flags. So sure enough I follow the directions and 10 mins later I find myself at Bobs Bait and Tackle and Liquor - No joke.... You can imagine that a place that sold night crawlers and leaches in the same lane as the cold beer had an amazing selection of wine but I didn't care and just wanted to get out before the cashier complemented my mouth or teeth as he had 3 teeth that I could see. I was just disappointed that I was broke after traveling back from Az to Indiana for this wedding and could not afford a hat or shirt to commemorate that trip.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like Corydon has a lot to offer! lol

Welcome aboard. Car looks pretty good! In the pic with your new wheels it looks like the paint on the fender is peeling, in the ones with old wheels the paint looks flawless. What's going on? lol

I want some details on this thing :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online