New Member from Leer Germany

carsten

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is Carsten and Iam 37years old, after a long search I am finally a owner of a ford mustang bullit from 08-2001 it is a canadian version with ( which is better for me) KM/H Cluster.
It is really great looking with no scratch or dent, I drive the car between April to November, In the winter season I plan to renew the interior with a two tone leather in black and dark green.
It is a very rare car here in germany, and you have to look and search a long time for an GT in a good condition.
Here are some pics

Greetings Carsten :headbang:
DSC00278.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC00282.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC00276.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC00275.JPG
[/IMG]

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man!! Nice Bullitt!! I like those tips... And I really want 18's just so I can have those tires haha

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
I guess the shipping will higher than an actual set;) I have to go to work now, have a nice day. It rains the whole day here, so there is no fun to drive with the car in the moment:(

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Carsten...Welcome ..Glad you could join us..Your Bullitt is just beyond Bad AZZ...I could only wish....:notworthy:

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting these photos. You're sure to make some guys here pretty jealous! Beautiful car...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!! Our buddy [MENTION=12861]Mack[/MENTION] is from Europe, too! :) and [MENTION=11020]dutch[/MENTION] ... we're getting a good group of internationals here!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=18548]carsten[/MENTION] actually purchased a missing piece for his bullitt from me on eBay and I referred him over. :D

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
welcome!! Our buddy Mack is from Europe, too! :) and dutch ... we're getting a good group of internationals here!

That´s cool I live 15minutes away from the dutch border;)
I am also missing the Bullitt floormats, so if there is anybody who will sell the mats please send an pm

Yes, that are cobra taillights it is not allowed to have the red ones in germany. The sidemarkers (called "Blinker" here) have to be orange and not red.
It is the problem if you drive an u.s car here in germany, you have to change a lot until you will get german licence plates. They are very very acurate here in cars/safety and so on.
But therefore you can give so much speed you want on most german highways :grin:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newtosn95

Members online

No members online now.