new member from Los Angeles

YukMouth

Reaction score
hey guys! this is my first american car forum. i spend most of my time working on BMWs but my gf has a 04' mustang GT 5speed. and she wants me to start showing her how to do stuff on her car. and i came on here to see what kind of style u guys got. and learn a little more about these american cars. pics to come soon!

V8POWA!

Zip Tie Yo Azz for $2.12!!!
Reaction score
Welcome from up north a bit. Your girlfriend knows what's up buyou don't you yet.... ;)

OP
OP
YukMouth

YukMouth

Reaction score
IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

and one of my bimmer...

IMG_2138.jpg

OP
OP
YukMouth

YukMouth

Reaction score
well, these american V8 seem more complicated than the european motors im used to. does anyone know a good place to order some OEM replacement parts?? i need a serpentine belt...

are there any extras that come with the 40th anniversary? or is it just the badge?

GT Rob

Reaction score
Welcome to the mustang family nice looking rides some lowering springs for the ford and the bmw needs to be truned into a m3 of that year love thoses rims on the bmw

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Nacho98

Reaction score
Welcome, and the very first mod should be something called the "Mach 1 grille delete"...look it up, it'll make the front look way less retarded. Why Ford put that corral around the emblem on the 99-04 cars beats me, makes 'em all look like V6 cars.

OP
OP
YukMouth

YukMouth

Reaction score
i will definetly have to look that up. i do love the m3's. but its not really a body kit scene. aint no JDM BS here. haha. one day i hope to buy an M3. and coils will b going on my e30 soon. but my GF isnt really into the lowering thing. but hopefully i can change her mind about that. i really like the AR's that are her car. but are there any like really sought after wheels???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online

No members online now.