New Member from NC - TTSALEEN!

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Ryan Tutor and I live in NC.
I own a 1998 Saleen mustang. It's been through a ton of changes since I purchased it in January 2003.
Currently it has a 5.4 engine, GT supercar 4 valve heads, Twin 67 mm turbos, and with a T-56 it made 975rwhp on 93 octane and it made 1200rwhp on 116 octane!
I removed the T-56 last month and it is currently waiting for an automatic (4R70W) and a stall conversion.

I just picked up a 1995 Mustang GT (teal) that I am saving (restoring).

ATT00002.jpg

X147.jpg

X003-1.jpg

100_7040.jpg

ProKiller

Reaction score
that's freakin sweet. were you in 5.0 mustang? what month/year?

any engine shots or dyno sheets?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome dude. Hard to beat a black saleen

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow. Glad you made it over to sn95forums Ryan. I've seen your videos from your old setup to your new setup. Glad to have you a board!! Awesome sn95's, and I was proud to show your videos to my friend who loves supra's lol. I had to show him what the right setup in our cars can do!

Marvin97

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, I'm pretty sure I met and talked you a couple years back at the NMRA in Bowling Green, Ky, when you were running KOTS. I voted for your car, love it man. Very nice setup.

det_riot

Reaction score
welcome aboard man! that saleen is fucking nastyyyy! cant wait to see how you bring the teal back to it's glory!

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
Nice to see you around, Ryan! I'd venture to say that your car is my favorite SN95 car of all time. Seeing it in person makes it that much better.

You gonna be around Fastlane Monday afternoon? I'm gonna be riding down that way to talk about getting a re-tune on my car after I put in a set of blower cams and up the boost a bit.

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Hey yall, I really appreciate the warm welcome!

I've been super busy the last 2 weeks on Project Teal Resurrection! I'll make sure to start a new post detailing all my mods so far.

The saleen is down for the next few months until I figure out the transmission I am gonna run. So I figured I would pick up this 95 GT and have some fun with it (actually drive it each week)! :)

I only work at Fastlane on Saturdays at the parts counter. Unfortunately, I miss alot of customers/friends during the week as I work a different job Mon to Fri that allows me to have the car hobby!

Again, thanks for all the compliments on the Saleen. It's been an 8 year project and the longest I've EVER owned a car. I've always loved the SN95 body and now have 2!
My wife has an 08 GT500, but who cares on this forum right??? :D LOL!

Ryan

Here's another SHAMELESS picture!!

X026-1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online