glicos

Reaction score
Hello!

First time mustang owner from the Caribbean, I've been wanting a manual v8 mustang for some years now but couldn't found one of my liking, thankfully about two weeks ago i bought a 98 cobra convertible.

I bought right away since mustangs in general are very rare here even more so a cobra, anyways the last owner wasn't very much into maintenance it seems so i have been doing general maintenance since, (fluids, filters etc), hopefully in the next days i will have out for a serious ride and let you know how it goes, every little thing takes a lot of time since i have to buy in the U.S and it take a couple of days for the orders to get to me, the local ford dealer is useless and does not carry any spares for the sn95 in general.

The car has a couple of mods which i will be checking out to see if they are any good or must be replaced, I hope that this forums help me sort out all the issues with this car to put it pristine since it will only be a weekend car or when the other is not available.

Sorry for my English as it is not my first language, later on after i get it out if the shop i`ll take some pictures and post them up together with my mods and plans.

Thanks for accepting me as a member!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see another international member!
Your English is perfectly fine! Better than a lot of our members even. :roflsquared:

Can't wait to see pictures! Love pictures from different places.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to see some Caribbean mustang photos!

Welcome to the community!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Welcome bud. It must be cool to have one of the only cobras around

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hi Carribean! Welcome...wish we all could come over for a visit! LOL...with our Stangs of course. We all here dream of coming to your home so any neat pics of the beaches & pretty sunsets...etc just to make us jealous would be fun...hehe.. glad you love a Mustang too...only car that has such a following of loyal enthusiasts. Fun to turn heads as you drive your car...just wait you will see. Have fun...& your English is perfect!!! (Ours not so good...)

punched281

Reaction score
How is the market for parts there? Definitely need that thing in some pictures on beaches and cool places we don't have here. Welcome!

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Welcome to the craziness man !! Good luck with the car.. definitely cannot wait to see some pics.. a lot of guys here will definitely be more then willing to help u out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online