New Memeber from Columbia, SC

ScottsGT

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I stumbled across this site on a Google search. Considering I have two '95 GT Convertibles (mine and my sons) I guess this is a good place for me to be!

OP
OP
S

ScottsGT

Reaction score
Here's a photo of mine before it was rearended.
photo-1.jpg

After the wreck...thanks to a texting while driving woman....
fdb94e0b.jpg

Bodywork is now done and I'm about to get it painted within the next two weeks if the weather holds out. I'm doing all my own prep work ( I was a bodyman for 11 years and had my own shop for 3) and I've found a shop to spray it for me. I've got a Cobra R cowl hood, Cobra front bumper and S281 rear spoiler.
My sons car. Only shot I have right now of it:
20100409_0206.jpg

OLD96

Reaction score
Gotta love the cell phone use while driving. Keep us up to date on the repairs. Digging your wheels btw..

OP
OP
S

ScottsGT

Reaction score
I'm going back with the E9 Laser Red. I spent the weekend installing the Cobra R hood, repairing the door dings, removing the pinstripe and sanding that area down and priming it and removing the hickory nut damage on the trunk lid. I also installed the S281 spoiler and pulled the rear bumper and got the waves out of it.
This weekend the car gets disassembled and ready for paint and the shop picks it up on Monday morning.

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95! I'm from the Lake Marion area! No point in posting the town cause no one's ever heard of it.

OP
OP
S

ScottsGT

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95! I'm from the Lake Marion area! No point in posting the town cause no one's ever heard of it.

I probably have! At my age, (Yea, I'm an old fart) I've heard of a lot of small towns in my state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online