New/Old Member from Sebring Florida

ft_nox

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say whatsup!!!!! Been on the site before but I seem to have forgotten my old name and password so here's to the new.. I've had several stangs over the years and I will NEVER be caught without one again! Currently driving a Lincoln LS v8 (thought I would keep it in the family and try being "different", dumbest S##T i've ever done). Please feel free to flame me lol! I will be back on track after X-mas. Till then i'll be here soaking it all in. AND IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A FL STANG OWNER AND YOU VISIT THE TRACK HERE IN SEBRING LET ME KNOW!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Next time I head to Sebring I'll give you a heads up!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! If you can remember anything from your old account, I can see about locating it for you. Email address, etc. Send me a PM.

OP
OP
ft_nox

ft_nox

Reaction score
Welcome to the sn family any pics
Nah Rob, nothing that i'm proud of! I'm 6 months away from graduating nursing school and I promise build pics are on the way! Lol got to scheme up a plan for craigslisting my way from an LS to a New Edge. Its all in the works friend.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I had a lincoln ls years ago. What a nightmare those cars are. On the rare occasion everything is working as it should its a nice car though. Welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online