New/old member, returning after a long absence

StangGT1995

Reaction score
What's up SN95Forums? A lot of you guys probably know me from StangNet. I came here ages ago and registered, posted a couple times, and disappeared. I came back a couple weeks ago for the hell of it and saw you guys were going over to vBulletin, so I hung back waiting for the conversion to happen. For those who don't know me, I'm Matt, live near Chicago, and have a 95 Mustang GT. It's got a bunch done, but needs some work to get running again. Right now I'm nursing a broken leg/ankle, so that won't happen for a bit. Glad to be here though. Matt, you have a good looking site!

HPIM0309.jpg

det_riot

Reaction score
Welcome! Car looks goood man, the y2ks look right at home. What mods do you have done and whats holding it back from running?

OP
OP
StangGT1995

StangGT1995

Reaction score
Let's see... All of the mods are: Vortech V2, TFS heads, Typhoon intake, TFS1 cam, SCT BA-2400 MAF, 60lb Siemens injectors, 255 lph in tank + T-Rex pumps, BBK unequal headers, Mac X, and Flowmasters. I think that about sums it up. Oh, and a TwEECer RT, too. I'm not entirely sure what's keeping it from running. It starts and I can move it around from the garage to the driveway and back, but it runs absolutely terrible, even with a tune that was written for someone with a near identical combo that a tuner sent me. My datalog shows that the bank 1 O2 sensor fails out after it reads big time rich and tries to correct it. I think I have a bad injector, but I honestly just haven't messed with it. I have a daily driver, so the Mustang just ends up sitting.

itsblue95

Reaction score
the car looks great! welcome back. hopefully you get it running here soon. with those mods it should run great

det_riot

Reaction score
Truth, sondsl ike it would be al ittle beast terror if it was running right! wehn you get the chance to mess with it, try moving swapping injectors to the other side of the motor to see if the code changes to the other bank.