new pics

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Bought inserts for the rear.. trying to decide on what to do. Wether i should paint the trim and tint the lights, paint just the trim, or just tint the lights.. who knows. It's getting 4 banger fox springs in a bit cut down to lower her, and the rears are getting cut as well. Different wheels and painting the roof black. Let me know your opinions O0
IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0406safe.jpg

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
looks good man, definately some smoked headlights would look killer. anything done to the motor?

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
looks good man, definately some smoked headlights would look killer. anything done to the motor?

LOL i wish.. sadly i just started with the car. All she has is a K&N and a IAC restrictor i made. I'm keeping my eye out on the local forms for parts though. I'm ordering longtubes and already have the ORH pipe for it, in about two weeks it'll get it all installed. Birthdays next week, and my dad's probably going to get me some 4.10s.. have to install them myself but I've done it before. Also have a set of subframe connectors in the garage waiting on it. Mainly the goal this summer is to get full exhaust, some suspension (lowered atleast), and gears. I work out in a local junkyard, I have my eye on a 03 crown vic police interceptor motor :naughty:

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nice plan you got there, whens your b-day? mines the 13th :drunk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online