new rims

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Your car looks so fucking sick dude, i love everything about it :thumb:.

Where'd you purchase the wheels from?
american muscle

T2000

Reaction score
is that a 9inch rim or 9.5

dam those are wide
:hammer:

Tony Montana

Reaction score
those are 10s. I am pretty sure anyways.

Damn that rubber on the rear is awesome, i need to put some fat meets out back on my car, how much did those run you?

PS Car looks flawless, only thing i would add is a 281 wing and its complete. THose springs cant be the pro kit? Did you cut a coil cause the stance is similar to my old 97cobra which had sportlines?

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony Montana said:
those are 10s. I am pretty sure anyways.

Damn that rubber on the rear is awesome, i need to put some fat meets out back on my car, how much did those run you?

PS Car looks flawless, only thing i would add is a 281 wing and its complete. THose springs cant be the pro kit? Did you cut a coil cause the stance is similar to my old 97cobra which had sportlines?

yeah i made a booboo. they are the sportlines springs with no front isolators. whoops.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
judd......... WOW!

that thing is just amazing looking, stance is perfect, the front wheels tuck under the fender nicely (mine stick out a bit :-\) and that rear is just pure fawkin :rockyou: to the max... bro that thing is slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmin! i love the saleens... and i have one single question for you, WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU GET THE CENTERCAPS!?!!? AND WHICH ONES!?!?!? LINKS???? god i need some. it pisses me off!

dude, your car is probably the nicest one ive seen. i loveeeeeeee it.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
TXCobra, do you have any idea why his rear wheels look like they stick out further than urs? Or is it just me? I am getting so confused about rear wheels.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
judd......... WOW!

that thing is just amazing looking, stance is perfect, the front wheels tuck under the fender nicely (mine stick out a bit :-\) and that rear is just pure fawkin :rockyou: to the max... bro that thing is slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmin! i love the saleens... and i have one single question for you, WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU GET THE CENTERCAPS!?!!? AND WHICH ONES!?!?!? LINKS???? god i need some. it pisses me off!

dude, your car is probably the nicest one ive seen. i loveeeeeeee it.
i got them off ebay, said they were the small size ones and they fit like a charm

SMOKE

Reaction score
Perfect.

FLAWLESS EXECUTION!! /Mortal Kombat voice

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i cant wait for some nice sunny day to get some nice pics. maybe this sat. it will happen. i will be detailing my buddies 05 goat from head to toe so i will be taking plenty of pics for that process. trying to get my a little thing on the side shining up whips.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
judd, is there anyway you can link me to the auction on ebay so i can see which ones you bought? i need some centercaps like now! it is driving me nuts! and also, do they ALL stick on or clip on? the ones i have now, the backs used adhesive, and the fronts clipped on.. they stayed on for like 5 days lol..

are these them by any chance? <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-Chrome-Saleen-Center-Caps-18-17-Rims_W0QQitemZ120092130345QQihZ002QQcategoryZ43961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">CLICKY!</A>

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
judd, is there anyway you can link me to the auction on ebay so i can see which ones you bought? i need some centercaps like now! it is driving me nuts! and also, do they ALL stick on or clip on? the ones i have now, the backs used adhesive, and the fronts clipped on.. they stayed on for like 5 days lol..

are these them by any chance? <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-Chrome-Saleen-Center-Caps-18-17-Rims_W0QQitemZ120092130345QQihZ002QQcategoryZ43961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">CLICKY!</A>
i will get back with you later this evenining got to go to work right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.