new seats for my '95

veggiemike

Reaction score
I'm looking to get new seats, but I'm on a tight budget. I'd love to replace pretty much everything in my '95, so the more I spend on seats the less I have for everything else... sure you've all been there.

Any opinions on good cheap seats? I know summit has some nice looking ones for $400 (pair, with brackets), but I'd hate to order them online and then not like them when they get here. Also, how do you hook up the stock seat belts to that type of seat?

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
I put hunsaker seats in mine and love em. They really look nice and at 420 shipped to your door a great price. They look like the corbeau cr1s. You just leave your stock seat belts where their at and use em unless your doing the 5point harness. Don't use the mounting brackets they supply as they are just universal. Reuse your stock brackets. You can still have power adjustment on the drivers side but you'll have to fabricate bracket extensions for the passenger side. Real easy and cheap. about 10 bucks for a piece of metal from Lowe's and your their.

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Just checked out their website, guess they've raise the price to 530 shipped. still nice seats though.

S

scarface

yeah they have...I just sold mine for 200 :( then I saw the increase....

The Green GT

Reaction score
I have the summit ones and I love them. I didnt use the brakets that came with them though, they were crap. I just drilled 4 new holes in the stock brackets and they bolted right up.

But you might want to get another manual seat track, they will sit higher on the electric tracks.

NYC94GT

Reaction score
How did the Hunsaker seats fit? Should I buy the brackets or just re-use the stock ones and drill holes? I have a 94 GT with power drivers seat (as you all know) :thumb: The Summit seats are cool too? Always worried about buying stuff like this because they look good but when you get them they are crap.

Any help would be appreciated, THANKS! O0

S

scarface

hunsakers fit well if you have a waste smaller than 38 inches.

you would need to buy thier slider, then make custom brackets. Bolting them to the stock sliders will make the seats sit WAAAAAYYYYY high.

Trust me, I tried.

NYC94GT

Reaction score
scarface said:
hunsakers fit well if you have a waste smaller than 38 inches.

you would need to buy thier slider, then make custom brackets. Bolting them to the stock sliders will make the seats sit WAAAAAYYYYY high.

Trust me, I tried.
I guess I'm ok since I'm rocking a 33" waist and a body of a Greek God... :banana: I will take your advice for the sliders.

Thanks,

BTW, Do they come in Tan cloth??

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
I swithed both my stock brackets over to the hunsaker seats and they dont feel or look high to me. The drivers side is power so I lower it and I never sit in the passenger but it looks level to the drivers side. And no tan in case you havent looked.
IMG_0280.jpg
[/img]

S

scarface

BOS-94-003 said:
I swithed both my stock brackets over to the hunsaker seats and they dont feel or look high to me. The drivers side is power so I lower it and I never sit in the passenger but it looks level to the drivers side. And no tan in case you havent looked.
IMG_0280.jpg
[/img]
you got lucky I guess. On my 99, my head hit the ceiling with the seat at its lowest setting.

NYC94GT

Reaction score
scarface said:
BOS-94-003 said:
IMG_0280.jpg
[/img]
you got lucky I guess. On my 99, my head hit the ceiling with the seat at its lowest setting.
Take the phonebook out and you'll be fine.... :hammer: j/k

S

scarface

NYC94GT said:
scarface said:
BOS-94-003 said:
IMG_0280.jpg
[/img]
Take the phonebook out and you'll be fine.... :hammer: j/k
lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online