New to the forum. Columbus Ohio

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Just introducing myself. I’m from Ohio and grow up in a Chevrolet family and always had a soft spot for the mustang. Final got a sn95 97 gt convertible I wasn’t to big on the vert but my kids love it lol. Main reason for joining the forum is to learn. Thanks. I was going to post a pic but can’t yet I don’t think.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Buckeye! I've got a pair of 98 GT 'verts myself, his and hers. There are great people here who can give you good advice.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Download Tapatalk on your phone or tablet. Then login to the forum through the app and you can load pics.

Welcome to the dark side of the performance world!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks guys. I downloaded the tapatalk and it’s much easier. Thanks. Here is a few pics!!

7e98367bc42a1f9aa9800d47d1ecc1b4.jpg

cc690a3c03f205059c6e545016d8192e.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Thats a great lookin ride! Hey, connect with PinkieT if he is local. Pinky seems to be a good dood!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hey Tony, Tony here from Columbus as well :grin: Welcome! Nice vert

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Hey Tony, Tony here from Columbus as well :grin: Welcome! Nice vert

Hey tony thanks man. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I’m thinking the first performance upgrade I want to do is pi heads. Like I said I’m completely new to ford so can anyone give me any pointers or recommendations on what yr heads or even vehicle types that I should like for heads off of?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
because we already have a tony from columbus. I am afraid its going to be too much confusion we will need you to either change your name(legally) or move. :) welcome to the forum

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean??

2 Tony’s from Ohio. Scott was thinking the other tony created a new profile cause he bought a new stang is what I’d imagine he was saying.

I can’t lie, thought crossed my mind for s second too. Lol

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
because we already have a tony from columbus. I am afraid its going to be too much confusion we will need you to either change your name(legally) or move. :) welcome to the forum

Haha I can see how that could happen I’ll head to the social security office and get that taking care of and then get back to you lol

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Hey tony thanks man. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I’m thinking the first performance upgrade I want to do is pi heads. Like I said I’m completely new to ford so can anyone give me any pointers or recommendations on what yr heads or even vehicle types that I should like for heads off of?

Years 2004- up are the pi heads to look for die to the wonderful 8thread sparkplug holes. The older junk heads were 4thread sparkplug holes and tend to spit plugs, taking the coilpack with it. If you are rummaging around in pullapart, look at service e250 & e350 vans, crownvics. They were all normal 2v. Be sure to collect the valve covers as well.

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score
Years 2004- up are the pi heads to look for die to the wonderful 8thread sparkplug holes. The older junk heads were 4thread sparkplug holes and tend to spit plugs, taking the coilpack with it. If you are rummaging around in pullapart, look at service e250 & e350 vans, crownvics. They were all normal 2v. Be sure to collect the valve covers as well.

Gotcha. Thanks I’ll look around

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
fantastic as soon as you clear up that name thing the initiation can begin. Be aware that we are a 1% forum....

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
fantastic as soon as you clear up that name thing the initiation can begin. Be aware that we are a 1% forum....

Poor guy ain’t here 5 min’s and your gonna scare him back to the other side of the tracks!!! [emoji38]

OP
OP
Tonysmith817

Tonysmith817

Reaction score

I knew that before I signed up. 1%er for life!! Lol

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Lol, you guys are a hot mess!! If I were to buy another sn, it would be a vert though...That's fo sho

BTW: Where in the hell in Columbus did you find a field of cows lol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online