Newb on the hunt for a Mustang Cobra Vert

MrE

Reaction score
Hello!

Ive already posted a thread in another section but i didnt say hello and introduce myself properly. My name is MrE, you could call me Eric if you want. Last name starts with an E as well. Im from Los Angeles. I love cars. I take lots and lots of photos of cars of all makes as long as they look good or interesting. You can see my pics here. instagram.com/autovisual_pov/ Currently driving "one-a-dem-import-jobs" Nissan 350z roadster wich i consider to be Japan's Mustang. My first car love was a Mustang. Owned a 95 5mt V6 for many years and have wanted another (faster) one but never really thought it would be a thing i'd actually do. Until my father bought himself a 1970 Mach 1 fastback in grabber blue and I figured if he can drive the car he has always wanted, then so can I. Then the Z's two seater layout not being the right fit for my current lifestyle (body type and spine, not a comfy car this) and needing something cheaper to allow me to tinker with all came together and now im on the hunt for a Mustang Cobra Vert.

Currently having all the normal car guy troubles of what year to buy and what mods to do. The resulting horsepower from mods vs just buying a newer car. Will my pal with the 1000hp Supra be impressed by my blower, yada yada yada.

thank you for having me in your group. Ill try not to cause too much trouble.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Ill post a late welcome

Welcome. Glad you here.

Loads of available power seems fun, but being content with whats needed fits just right and makes for a fun driver. I too have buddies with mass hp cars and they spend more time figuring out how all the broken components will hold up. Let your buddy have the king of the street title...big deal. You'll have more enjoyment from something drivable.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome My wife got a 98 GT vert a year ago and I like it so much I'm looking for my own, preferably a Cobra like you. Good thing you and I live a long way apart or we would be fighting over the same cars! Good luck in your hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online