newb stuff

OP
OP
B

boosted_ford

Reaction score
did some browsing around on the forums and i think i will leave the stock h pipe. some members said it gets VERY loud with catback and or/h pipes. im not looking to wake up the neighborhood, just want it a little bit louder lol. so i think i will just put on flowmaster super44 and call it a day for performance mods.

remaining questions:

I noticed that when i start the car (cold or hot engine doesn't matter) the oil gauge jumps immediately to the middle. it does not go slowly from L to normal. Is this normal? or is there something wrong with it?

how about seafoam should i use that stuff as well? i put in some gumout cleaner in my gas tank a few days ago but i've never felt a difference using that stuff on my taurus, so idk if it actually works. i put it in anyway.

joekd

Reaction score
PIcs would help us understand what you are looking at

These are the factory mach amps behind the rear seat

mach116.jpg

The large motor is likely for the top

I would take the TB right off (4 bolts, 2 cables) so you arent spraying the garbage right back into the motor. As for the coolant as I mentioned before if in doubt, change it

OP
OP
B

boosted_ford

Reaction score
Ah yes so they are amps. But if i turn the radio too high it sounds crappy then maybe one of the amps or both aren't working? How can i test that? And what color should the coolant be? Just checked it deff needs coolant its low. It was a dirty green

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online