vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
all i hear is whomp whomp whomp^
ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp said:
Untame-d said:
ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp said:
Untame-d said:
Waiting for the.. "Sleeper B!tch slaps".

LMAO what over the internet, because in person you would turn into a nice guy once I come to the door.

I'm not a very nice guy to certain people.

Ha you would be if you met me with the attitude you have given me most the time. People all seem to be real tough on the internet, but when you meet them in person they are a different story. Not everyone is a 6' 4 Body Builder like myself and soon change their story / attitude when we meet in person.
all i hear is whomp whomp whomp^

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
Yea everyone is a big man on the internet. Well, I hope you tough guys come to Mustang Week with this same attitude.

Reaction score
I speak what I thought, and all the internet tough guys come out of the works. It doesn't help I was in a bad mood at the time, but I am sorry I said anything. It's obvious you guys are in love with this chic.

Reaction score
Untame-d said:
The Sleeper has awoken again. :laughing4:

What can I say I was in a bad mood, haha I am sorry I said anything. I will just let people stomp on me and not say anything. I am sorry to take this Thread in another direction with my comment and it was dumb of me to do so I see. I did not mean to be mean I just was honestly wondering. Next time, I will just keep my thoughts to myself. If you want to flame on me, go ahead but send me a PM since I don't want to hijack this thread with hating on Sleeper. I am sorry everyone for the results of my bad mood, I am just pissed off today for other reasons and took it out in the wrong places. Again I apologize for my comments, and I am not usually like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online