Newish Cobra Chick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadStang

Reaction score

Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:
Yall failed hard with my intro then cause it only had 2 pages haha.

Do you possess the before mentioned X chromosomes? :dontknow:

Yes she does, but she posts just like I us I mistook her for a guy since she had never mentioned she was a pretty little lady before :p

det_riot

Reaction score
fry said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
Huh?

he was asking if you're a girl. in sex determinations, males possess 1 x and 1 y chromosome where females possess 2 x chromosomes

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
rambo3p.jpg

det_riot

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
det_riot said:
fry said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
Huh?

he was asking if you're a girl. in sex determinations, males possess 1 x and 1 y chromosome where females possess 2 x chromosomes
Nerd lol

lol 10th grade bio and probably earlier than that. sorry i retain better than you =P

Reaction score
MadStang said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:

Yes she does, but she posts just like I us I mistook her for a guy since she had never mentioned she was a pretty little lady before :p

I still don't know why you guys are going so crazy over her, I have seen her facebook pictures....

fry

Reaction score
ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp said:
I still don't know why you guys are going so crazy over her, I have seen her facebook pictures....

Um, are you talking about me of CobraChick? Because the guy you quoted was talking about me but I know you haven't seen my FB photos. My only FB friend on here is Steven.

Reaction score
fry said:

Um, are you talking about me of CobraChick? Because the guy you quoted was talking about me but I know you haven't seen my FB photos. My only FB friend on here is Steven.
fry said:

No, I was talking about this thread, from "meg", I don't see why there is all the leg humping going on. I apologize if you thought I was talking about you I just thought it was for this threads creator.

MadStang

Reaction score

MadStang said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:

I wasn't referring to the OP, regardless that's a messed up comment to make. I'm just being a gentleman, I have a girlfriend so it don't make a difference to me lol

Reaction score
MadStang said:
MadStang said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:

I wasn't referring to the OP, regardless that's a messed up comment to make. I'm just being a gentleman, I have a girlfriend so it don't make a difference to me lol

LMAO well if messed up is telling the truth, then yea I was just pointing out that you guys act like she looks like this.

hotchick77.jpg

No offense I just think it is sad that when ever a girl gets on a site you guys just go crazy over her. I was just speaking what I thought, not being mean just nothing to go this crazy over.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
MadStang said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:

if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
MadStang said:
Venomous96Cobra said:
fry said:

if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.
I did not say anything not nice just pointing out I thought it was way over board to go this crazy over a chic. I mean over 4,000 Views...LMAO come on it's sad.

Untame-d

Reaction score
Untame-d said:
Waiting for the.. "Sleeper B!tch slaps".

LMAO what over the internet, because in person you would turn into a nice guy once I come to the door.

I'm not a very nice guy to certain people.

Reaction score
Untame-d said:
Untame-d said:
Waiting for the.. "Sleeper B!tch slaps".

LMAO what over the internet, because in person you would turn into a nice guy once I come to the door.

I'm not a very nice guy to certain people.

Ha you would be if you met me with the attitude you have given me most the time. People all seem to be real tough on the internet, but when you meet them in person they are a different story. Not everyone is a 6' 4 Body Builder like myself and soon change their story / attitude when we meet in person.

Untame-d

Reaction score
I think you're just jealous your Facebook thread didn't get this many hits Sleeper.

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online