Nitrous HELP vaccum Lines

97blackgt

Reaction score
I got a Zex dry nitrous kit and i cant figure out where to hook the vaccum lines. I know that coming out of the nitrous manegment unit there are two vaccum lines, one for intake manifold vaccum and the other goes to the fuel pressure regulator. SO how do i hook these up?

Do i disconnect the vaccum line going to the FPR, and plug in the vaccum line coming from the Zex manegment unit?
If so where do i connect the second intake line? The other end of the fuel pressure regulator line goes to the passenger side of the car, into the fire wall so i dont know where it ends up.

Thanks in advance

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
There should be a T fitting for the FPR if I remember correctly. I have my nitrous system at home and I remember a T fitting. Did it not come with directions? My system is NOS system so they are gonna be different. Looking Zex's website the instructions show a vacuum line connecting from the ZEX control box to the FPR.

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
there is no t fitting. I called Zex and they said to disconnect the vaccum line going to the FPR, plug in the one from the Zex unit to the FPR.

He also said that the other end of the vaccum line goes to the intake manifold, but the vaccum line actually goes from the FPR, to the throttle body, and from there it goes to the passenger side, into the firewall. I just dont know where to hook up the intake vaccum line now.....

anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online