Nitrous kit is here! (install pics)

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
I noticed on the first page your car was an automatic and now its a manual transmission. ??? Anyways you shouldn't mount your bottles that way in the trunk.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep stopsign, I put in a TKO.

I've heard that on Corral. Is it becaust of the siphoning tube?

Not hard to turn it around. Please clarify, I don't know shit about Nitrous. only what i've read.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Yea you need to turn it around. If not when you run low on nitrous the liquid will be pushed away from the pickup when you accelerate.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, your right. My tuner turned it around.
Finishing up a bunch of ends on the tranny swap and stuff.
Should see dyno time later this week. ;D

scootin95gts

Reaction score
i was looking at some of the dynotune kits and i really want a wet system but i have no idea on what to get can you pic me one out im new to nitrous im kinda looking at he 400.00 kits and i dont know if they are wet or not but i also dont wanna spend more than 400 dollars

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
that dynotune kit will work. you get a purge kit seperate. they have a few different options. also you should really look into a window switch, warmer and a few other safety items for nitrous which dynotune also has.

ripper

Reaction score
Holly Crap! :eek: They send instructions with that? LMAO. I wouldnt know were to start. I want to put a 50-75 shot on my blower. What ya think Jeff?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Holly Crap! :eek: They send instructions with that? LMAO. I wouldnt know were to start. I want to put a 50-75 shot on my blower. What ya think Jeff?

i believe dynotune has a 20+ page manual with their kits. they have a supercharger kit for a 25-50 shot. you will probably see a bigger gain than if you were n/a

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
i would run a 25-50 shot with a window switch set up so you can spray off the line(if you have a built rear and tranny) and have it cut off before you hit boost. can you say :khobra:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys,
yes Stevo, it came with instructions and all that good stuff.
there was a lot of wiring, but I did slap on every option, I always gotta make things complicated.

I need to play with the rpm settings some more, DGF, I moved my wet stage down to 3500 rpm, gotta get the bottle filled back up!
the hit is fun :)
Are you shooting dry down low? what rpm?
do you have a delay for a second or 2 when you hit the dry?

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i want a kit exactly like yours, how much did it run u if you dont mind me asking ( for everything, im wanting to be pretty safe, i had a dry shot and want a little more) looks like u got about 1k worth of goodies there atleast....

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nes said:
i want a kit exactly like yours, how much did it run u if you dont mind me asking ( for everything, im wanting to be pretty safe, i had a dry shot and want a little more) looks like u got about 1k worth of goodies there atleast....

Hey Nes, Ya it was about 1k.
I got the wet/dry 2 stage kit, with the rpm window switch & purge
2 bottles
860 mount/bottle heater
switchplate with digital pressure gague & sender
2 aluminum handles
remote opener
arm switch from steeda.

I think that's it.

It's nice and smooth, it just kicks on, if you didn't know you'd just think it was normal behavior of the car.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
you get it all the way installed yet? hows it run with it? i wanna do somthing similar until my finances allow a turbo/ procharger...

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, it's running, but the cars in the paint shop now.
It's all installed, I just need to mount the switch plate down and put my interior back together.

I'll be messing with it more.
prob. 2 weeks out.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i want pics asap like right wen its out lol, i wanna view the whole setup, dont wanna buy into it just yet you know...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online