November 2013 - ROTM - Voting Thread - Crappiest Interior Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Okay Guys and Gals -- Here's November's ROTM contest!! This month we have a "$hitty Interior" contest.

Winner gets the following:
$100.00 TMI Products gift certificate
PLUS
Free shipping on their purchase

Special thanks goes out to TMI for their on-going support of our forum!

I sent out 12 nomination updates and these were the first five to reply.

Now, to ensure these were up-to-date pictures I gave each person a security image. They had to include this image in at least one picture to qualify for the contest:

1425798_538831399542810_1708444846_n.jpg

So... here we go!!!!!!!

FivepointSlow

Driver seat bracket is snapped at both the back corners. Need to replace both airbags. I also need a new cluster bezel as mine has like 1 pin that isnt snapped off. I need to replace my shifter boot as it has burn holes and tears in it from a smoker. My head unit wiring is a nightmare, previous owner cut off the harness and wired it all wrong. Can't seem to get it to work at all. I'm missing both door panels, passenger side A pillar cover, theres a few holes in the back seats and driver seat, missing door sills as well as all of the weather stripping for the doors. The wiring for my gauge faces isn't complete. And I have all the wires for my alarm system ran for the dash but the rest of it it is uninstalled. There is also bad staining on the driver side carpet. Oh and my dome light is hanging from the headliner, which it itself is also hanging because I don't have hardware for the dome light and I don't have the pillar cover or a passenger side visor to keep up the headliner...

If I got the $100 TMI gift card I would definitely put it towards a new carpet. I'm either going to do a 05+ seat swap or get a cheap pair of new after market seats somewhere. I hate the original seats. I need a new carpet as mine has stains, and some holes. It also has a hint of cigarette smell in it. and I hate smokers. lol.
Thanks for the opportunity. Ever since joining the website a few weeks ago I absolutely love it, and I intend to throw some money at you guys when I get it to become a supporting member. Keep up the good work!

OcmuClf.jpg

MeMnuOE.jpg

lXuhNiD.jpg

i9YpogF.jpg

y3CeN8g.jpg

TLSF150

IMG_7185_zps1a309275.jpg

IMG_6275_zps9bebca2d.jpg

IMG_0366_zpse666eb65.jpg

IMG_6101_zps8370468e.jpg

IMG_6393_zps06722ea6.jpg

IMG_8974_zps16053cb4.jpg

IMG_3174_zps9ab9b283.jpg

IMG_7439_zpsee00290e.jpg

IMG_8381_zpsfd62c6ef.jpg

IMG_9852_zps6649f400.jpg

Huge rip in drivers seat.. coffee stains in both front seats and carpet from where I got a little crazy driving and my buddy lost his coffee lol.. broken air vents.. broke HVAC panel.. missing radio bezel with radio just shoved in there lol.. also the center console is just cut off after the shifter bezel cause it dont line up with where the e brake handle is.. headliners starting to sag.. of course the infamous broken map light and ****ed up rear view lol.. seats are faded since the windows never been tinted.. and dont know if it counts as interior but I dont need any keys to drive my car lmao

20131103_173537_zps1b3921b8.jpg

jwhisl

Thanks for nominating my ride as one of the 12 rides selected. Hopefully I made it in time as my ride is in storage and my other car is broke down lol. I've been slowly restoring this car from a complete shell. All it came with was the interior (white leather). The drivers seat is badly ripped and the passenger seat has deep cracks in it. The back seat has some stains on it I haven't been able to lift. The carpet has some tears in it from being driven without mats and there are no windshield pillar covers or shift boot for the car. So all in all I could use a full interior make over lol

I also don't have a shift boot or proper color airbag lol

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SVTstang96

Ok,so you might be looking at this picture thinking “why is this evenin the contest?†don't let the pictures fool you. Yes, the interioris in good shape but there are many things that are far from perfectabout it! Notice the vents in the radio bezel? Yeah the're broken.Like the zip tie holding the raggety old floor mat in? Me too! Howabout the gauge pod with the exposed wiring, self tapping screws, andloose gauges? My favorite! The best thing about the entire interiorhas to be that driver seat! I don't even need to explain that one...For such a clean car this interior is really letting it down.

Here is the album for the pictures. I will also attach the direct links for them.

http://i.imgur.com/vvVdfG5.jpg

The wonderful driver seat.
vvVdfG5.jpg

Zip Tied Floor Mat and Stained Carpet
eTosUda.jpg

Nasty Gauges
VrA3OEP.jpg

Broken Console Lid
2Qmanl0.jpg

Bad Weatherstripping
zwgpMud.jpg

Terrible Quality Knobs and the Tacky White Face
lGlvPsQ.jpg

Broken Radio Bezel
ND6QSut.jpg

Stained Seat Belts
aRCbGsv.jpg

Stained Trunk
Ld4JnSk.jpg

sDpaslI.jpg

Sh6u5Fe.jpg

Random Wires Hanging Around
PqdH0SR.jpg

Security Image
5i4usHI.jpg

[video=youtube_share;7n5-eLR_W6c]http://youtu.be/7n5-eLR_W6c[/video]

Duff Daddy

Car has been sitting since 10/31/2009 @ 11:30. Motor came out for a "slight refresh" and a few "racecar" changes. Since then the bottom end has been built, cylinder heads heavily ported, cams, ect, ect.

ik1o.jpg

What we all care about is the interior. 3+ years of shop dust, dirt, oil and "debris" on all flat surfaces, 2+ qts of atf on the passenger side, under the boxes, tires and dynomax race bullets. Driver side seat is soaked from coolant (in the foam and on the floor from a bottle which I just found out is leaking.

49h6.jpg

Rear seat wells are fill with a car cover (should have had this on with the windows up I guess), dirt, dust and more parts, some atf on the passenger side well as this is where I initially left the tail shaft side of the trans.... rust proofing.

5grf.jpg

ibyc.jpg

The trunk (also part of the interior, is full....very full of the following, half finished battery box, anti roll bar, used gears, misc emission parts which were left off, cut, bent and twisted interior panels from the tail light "cutting", Innovaters west balancer box (with balancer) and a few other goodies.
0u4s.jpg

64kx.jpg

Look at the door panel pic, this shit wont come off, i licked my finger and rubbed it...yea its not moving, this shiit is everywhere!!!!!
trch.jpg

If you want the oil pics, give me a few weeks to clean it all out.

5-oh-MUSTANG

First off I’d like to say I’m honored to be nominated. This car was given to me mostly stock with a few modifications done to it. Interior seats were one of them. My dad had given me the car to me recently as i got my license, and he had custom upholstered the seats to his liking a while back. As you can see they have been taking a beating and the leather is fading and cracking. Also the stained grey carpet and dash don’t help either. I’d like to do something with that. My goal to do a full black dash and carpet and restore the leather to have a mint interior.

10689511295_e58ce19c5a_n.jpg

10689747663_8a838d1536.jpg

10689741763_ca98c48cc7.jpg

10689743413_64524c4e98.jpg

10707403076_147b6596ce.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like duffy is competing against Fed-ex to deliver packages.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bahahha. no shit. been like that since 2009? dont even want to think about what those seats look like under all that rubbish. lol.

RichV

Reaction score
You guys got me beat.

I hope you are all current on your shots before you get in those "interiors". :D

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Duffy is there a car in there somewhere?

MC you should have been in the running for this one lol this is right up your alley no?

Sent from my SCH-I605

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man. this is harder for me than the usual ROTM votes. lol.

Duffy's storage unit, the Ronald McDonald interior, or TLSF's poor fox...

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
If I knew this was gonna be a "who has more parts and boxes stuffed in their car" contest I would of gotten pictures of my backseat and trunk.........:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
Anyways good luck to everyone else that was nominated.

TLSF150

Reaction score
If I knew this was gonna be a "who has more parts and boxes stuffed in their car" contest I would of gotten pictures of my backseat and trunk.........:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
Anyways good luck to everyone else that was nominated.

Haha for real.. I got GT40P heads upper and lower Exploder Intake valve springs roller rockers a 12 volt air pump the other half of my center console a lug wrench and a 201 piece tool set all in my back seat lol..

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i cant stop laughing at this shit!!!!

i know it's a serious thread....maybe that's why it's so fn funny idk. i gotta go with the red and white seats. as awesome as they match the rest of the interior i see big 'ol pack of marlboro reds

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Haha for real.. I got GT40P heads upper and lower Exploder Intake valve springs roller rockers a 12 volt air pump the other half of my center console a lug wrench and a 201 piece tool set all in my back seat lol..

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2!

I couldn't even tell you what's in my backseats. ****ing odds and ends from all over the car. Unmarked bags of bolts, paint supplies, etc etc

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Rallim

Reaction score
I didn't know the interior thing was for ROTM LOL. Good luck to all!....is that a bad thing to hope for the crappiest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isaac cerr

Members online