Now Ford is doing things right Shelby500KR

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
a corvette has 2 seats talk about :eek:utofcloset: now a stang has some power plus you can haul the family ..its a win win for the stang...

boo for the vette :gtfo:

FASTANG

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
a corvette has 2 seats talk about :eek:utofcloset: now a stang has some power plus you can haul the family ..its a win win for the stang...

boo for the vette :gtfo:

I'd take one of either one.... just keep the payment book at the dealer.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
they'd need to put that thing on an extensive diet for me to consider buying one.

i'm not talking atkins, i'm talking stomach staple.

freakshow12

Reaction score
if any come up to canada they will be 100k! right now a regular GT500 is averaged out at 90k coupe and 95-100 vert!! some coupes listed at 105!!. I had a dep down on one and they gave it back as I wouldnt pay the ADM on it. I will wait.....I am fairly happy with the cars I have now anyway.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'll take a twin turbo viper truck...if of course, I couldn't get my hands on a KR...or a 98 kobra to twin turbo...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
freakshow12 said:
if any come up to canada they will be 100k! right now a regular GT500 is averaged out at 90k coupe and 95-100 vert!! some coupes listed at 105!!. I had a dep down on one and they gave it back as I wouldnt pay the ADM on it. I will wait.....I am fairly happy with the cars I have now anyway.

well thats canada for ya lol 100k is like 50k american anyways :D im just messing

FoxFour

Reaction score
I don't even pay attention to the car, it's way out of my price range. I haven't even seen a regular GT500 in Charleston SC anyways.

95Boss

Reaction score
That KR is Mean Joe Green on roids. But, the lists of buyers will be long and only those with influence and deep pockets need sign up. I seriously doubt very few, if any, make it up here to the frozen north. I sure hope so, though. I would cut off my left one to take a KR for a spin.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
I looked to se what kind of blower it had but it only said supercharged so im guessing its an Eaton.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have seen one of the regular gt500's or whatever and i wasnt impressed i have seen modded gt's that were a lot nicer for cheaper then what those go for so i doubt this kr will be worthy of the tag it comes with but we will see

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Like 95Boss says you need some connections and deep pockets or forget getting one.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Like 95Boss says you need some connections and deep pockets or forget getting one.

i still feel absolutely no temptation towards it what so ever. if i ever buy another ford, it'll most likely be a GT lol

95Boss

Reaction score
The Shelby name is still magic. And, let's face it, ol' Carroll isn't going to be around much longer. The '68 KR is revered by many to be the ultimate Mustang. So, now you can have a KR (new one) with all the documentation, collectibility, and performance with all of the modern technology. Old motors with the carburetors and antiquated parts are a pain in the butt. All the new KR's will be sold before they're ever made. It will be interesting to watch them go on ebay.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
The day a $75,000 Mustang is "doing things right" is the day Ill sell my 1 and only Ford product.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
There are plenty of Ford fans who hate Carrol Shelby. He is afterall, a deusche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online