Official Virginia [757 area] Thread

757gt94

Reaction score
i was busy all weekend.and im headin down to obx this weekend so ill be gone for a week!

ademily87

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
my hoopty is at rick's. new phuewl system.

Thought you were against Ricks? Grab my GOOD tranny from him while you're there haha when he did my car he put an old busted transmission in my car rather than the rebuilt transmission I bought from somebody else and told him to use.

Fvckin crook

oemracing

Reaction score
haiii guyz! just thought to do my semi-annual drop by!
mustang still sitting in the driveway while i continue to change routes and plans in the civic. gay-d-m. I should be around the same torque level as a stock 4 cylinder mustang when I am done lol. just with a 9k rpm redline.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
ademily87 said:
Vermilion said:
my hoopty is at rick's. new phuewl system.

Thought you were against Ricks? Grab my GOOD tranny from him while you're there haha when he did my car he put an old busted transmission in my car rather than the rebuilt transmission I bought from somebody else and told him to use.

Fvckin crook
we shall discuss this another time.... oh me oh my.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
man i miss the car scene of 757 but i have alot more parts resources at my finger tips.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Got the tranny sorted :) It should go in tomorrow and i will begin the final phase this week. Then it will have to wait till i can scrounge up $500 bucks for a dyno tune.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
it happened in aug. i was transferred here. been a great move so far. im getting married in april- may and i couldnt be happier at the moment.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
it happened in aug. i was transferred here. been a great move so far. im getting married in april- may and i couldnt be happier at the moment.

MARRIED?! Jesus I've been gone too long.... man I'm glad to hear things are working out. Sucks you moved away but it seems to have worked out for the best for you man. I'm really happy for you. Congrats on everything.... BUT YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR WAY BACK HERE SO I CAN SEE THAT MONSTER WHEN IT'S DONE...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.