Official Virginia [757 area] Thread

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Ok. I will let you know, if I do buy the car, the condition of the wheels including price. I know for a fact they have brand new tires on them (curent owner just had them replaced). I know I want to run a different wheel setup but I have to be able to get those before I can sell the Bullitts. The Saleens I will sell as well if someone wants them. They are all black Saleen reps. 18x? with slicks.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Where in NJ? Maybe we can meet up. I could most likely sell you the Bullitts same day. Found out he's got three sets. OEM cobra wheels, saleens and bullitts. All included. I'll have him throw the cobras on or I'll do it and then I'll part with the Bullitts

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
pm me a price on both wheels. mainly interested in bullitts but i never know what i want anymore. i really dont need any tires but its whatever.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't even know what to price them at. I want to check the condition of the wheels and how much tread is still left on the tires then try to figure out a solid price. I definitely want to get some good cash for them because I'm going to be using the money I make from selling the two sets to pick up a new set of wheels & tires.

Do you still have my number?

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
My father and I are going to be getting a hotel room so I'll bring my camera and my laptop and I'll take pictures then use the WiFi at the hotel to upload them. Would you be able to come to PA and meet up? I don't think my dad will want to go to NJ with a car on the trailer.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone awake? Working overnight shift kind of blows because when I'm finished with all my work no one is around to chat with.

Jason, I sent you a few PMs regarding the specs of the wheels. Shoot me an offer.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Well everything seems to be rolling forward. My father and I started getting things ready for tomorrow. Going to get off work at 6AM, head home and be home by 7AM. Grab my stuff and pass out in the truck while my father drives. Then stop at a hotel when we get to PA and drop our stuff off then wait for the guy to let us know hes home from work. Then Cobra time. I'm bringing my laptop and my camera so I can take pictures and jump on the hotel WiFi to post them. I'll start a thread for it. Then spending the night in PA, then heading home. Going to trailer the car back just so I don't put miles on it and also so that I don't have to worry about any break downs or anything (which I doubt would happen). Once it's home it's most likely going under a car cover for a while.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i suggest driving it for a bit to see if theres any quirks on the way home. you will have a trailer with you, no? if theres any issues just winch it on the trailer and keep on trucking.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
We are renting one from U-HAUL up in PA so that might be something we could do. Drive it for a little bit then pull off and put it up on the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online