Ok boys look at what im looking at here .........

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
i like the second white one, and the gray one cause of the mileage and price. i would like a black lightning!!!!

I love black too............but they are hard to find around here :(

94Vert

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
^^White shows dirt way less than the blue would...

White shows dirt less than any other color. I've had 2 white cars, green, black, and red.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my favorite by far is the gray one it looks bad ass and i can say i have never seen another one that color... the sonic blues cool but way to expensive.... the dark blue is nice because its reasonably priced and the whites.... :dunno: there ok

waltnono

Reaction score
I think the grey would be sweet :banana: Its funny your looking to buy a big v8 and I'm looking to buy the smallest liter motor that I can drive :hammer: I pretty much parked my truck and have an old 88 for a work car but with gas floating around $3 per gal (and its not even summer yet) here in Chicago I need something better than 27mpg.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
We just got a customer for a Rotrex blower in his Lightning. :bunny3:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
who hoo at blower sales ;D i wish i could afford one...maybe you could use my vehicle as a experiment or something and leave the blower on or something 8)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
white shows less/hides more than any other colors (expecially darker colors) dfg shows dust etc badly but it is the price i pay to have such a bitchin color 8)

white is pimp but i think id take dsg over white. its a close one though

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow, 3 of a good thing.

I like the white one best.
just show them the price on the other one, and ask them to match it. then walk if they don't.
White looks good on that body.

the black would be nice if you got some nice chrome wheels, (and polished it every week)

Let us know how she feels. I was really impressed with the one I drove last week.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like white too. Send off the tails to Paul and have him tint those suckers

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
F' The Lightning...Ford Ranchero with 03' Termi. swap FTW

94pacecar435

Reaction score
i dont know about the white truck. its just to plain :dunno: . i would go with the charcol grey lightning looks alot nicer.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
i dont know about the white truck. its just to plain :dunno: . i would go with the charcol grey lightning looks alot nicer.

preach on lol gray kicks butt i wanna see some chrome wheels on it and either sway those tails for the reg ones that come on the 4 door f150s so they got red lenses or tint them or color match them the tails are the only piece i hate on the lightnings :puke:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like that DSG one (dark satin grey) its a really nice color in person. Very nice on Mustangs too! I think you should buy the newest lowest mile Lightning you can find. Some of those 04's may still be under the 3/36 warranty depending on in service dates so check that out as its a benefit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.