Ok, new updates for 94GT

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Yes! my car is almost done and she is in the final process. I should be able to dyno tune her tonight and I am shooting for 385rwhp but I will keep you posted. Here are some pics, enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Trick flow upper and lower intake, tfs cam, valve covers, fuel regulator, 65mm t/b, 75mm maf, 30lb injectors, shorty headers with x pipe and flowmasters, 3:73 gears, shift kit(yes, she is an auto), 255lph fuel pump, sub frame connectors, upper and lower control arms, cobra brakes, and she is supercharged at 6lbs of boost.
I hope this helps.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badtzmaru said:
Trick flow upper and lower intake, tfs cam, valve covers, fuel regulator, 65mm t/b, 75mm maf, 30lb injectors, shorty headers with x pipe and flowmasters, 3:73 gears, shift kit(yes, she is an auto), 255lph fuel pump, sub frame connectors, upper and lower control arms, cobra brakes, and she is supercharged at 6lbs of boost.
I hope this helps.

you are looking for 385rwhp with a automatic and stock heads? I think your going to fall a little short :(

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
no, I am eating first then head down to my friends shop, i will take pics.

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that my haeds are trick flow too :dancing6:

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Ok, I am headint to the shop and I am bringing my camera, I will take plenty of pics. wish me luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online