opinions needed

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
CobraRed_96_GT said:
If this is your only car have him knock off $400 for you having to install different gears. 4.30's will be so damn annoying

Who the hell told you that? They need to be arrested for feeding you a load of BS :police: :police:

the 4 valve was born for 410's or 430's...............trust me ^-^

L

LR98Snake

4.10s FTW in a 4v, a friend of mine has 4.56's in his 97 4v. That's a ride, but a killer on gas mileage. I say get the cobra. That's what I did. I had a 92 lx vert 5.0 When I bought it, it had green and silver 2 tone GT package with white top and white interior. When I finished, green lx, black cloth, black top, mach 1 wheels. BTW it was my first stang. This is my second stang and it's a cobra. So I'm with you man, just get the cobra.

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
well if all goes well i should be getting the cobra. I put the Gt on craigslist and got a couple of response. hopefully one will take it off my hands. if ne1 knows ne1 that would want it please let me know. i got it advertised for 6700 but to some1 on the board or a friend of some1 here id be will to take less on it. O i managed to get a pic of it so everyone here can see what i want, >:D

1042564387_l.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
well if all goes well i should be getting the cobra. I put the Gt on craigslist and got a couple of response. hopefully one will take it off my hands. if ne1 knows ne1 that would want it please let me know. i got it advertised for 6700 but to some1 on the board or a friend of some1 here id be will to take less on it. O i managed to get a pic of it so everyone here can see what i want, >:D

1042564387_l.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ALITL8

Reaction score
BUY THAT SHIT!!!!!

very nice cobra... bring it to OKC and i'll detail it for you O0

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that' looks really nice.
I'm sure you'll like it. :)

ALITL8

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
ALITL8 said:
BUY THAT SHIT!!!!!

lol. that would be one long ass cruise.

it'll give you a chance to get used to the additional powa O0

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
VertTireSmoke said:
ALITL8 said:
BUY THAT SHIT!!!!!

lol. that would be one long ass cruise.

it'll give you a chance to get used to the additional powa O0

lol very true. and from what ive seen it wouldn't be a wasted trip and the car would look emaculant (sp?) on the trip back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online