Opinions on what mufflers

JR98

Reaction score
Hey everyone i want to know what kind of mufflers i could get that sound laud because the mufflers that i have on are kind of laud but not to laud for me :) i have Spin Tech mufflers on right now, im running them with a Bassani X pipe with no cats and shorty headers and its an automatic. If u guys could tell me what kind of mufflers i could get or if u guys have sound clips that i could hear so i could choose that way too. Thank you.

spitfirees20

Reaction score
With an x-pipe I would recommend Magnaflow weld-ins if you're going for better tone, or flowmasters for loud.

OP
OP
J

JR98

Reaction score
Well what would u recommend cause ive read hear and they say x pipe with flowmasters sound real bad and i dont want it to sound bad while im driving u know i want it to sound laud but a nice laud not a Horrible laud.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
If you want balls out loud and have everyone give you the thumbs up get LM1s.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
If you want balls out loud and have everyone give you the thumbs up get LM1s.
wrong finger... :hammer: :hammer:

he doesn't have any cats.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have SLP O/R X and flows, and everyone loves it, but Im getting tired of it, actually im tired of all exhaust brands ::)

voidfinger

Reaction score
if you get rid of those spins send them my way, i actually want something other than my mac's. Might could trade you. My mac's are on a o/r prochamber and it is loud and sounds good under throttle but medium/loud at speed.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Spintechs are one of the loudest available so not much more you can do....auto's are just not as loud as a 5sp since your not running through each gear winding out.

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol i love that scarface, i'm the cobra commander.... i was going to get a decal made like that and put it in my rear window with the words COOOOBBRRRRAAAAA.

97gtconv.

Reaction score
i had original flowmaster 40's and now the mac flowpaths and the macs are defianately louder and to me better sounding

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol, another mac er lol. I got the mac prochamber and the flow paths and it sounds awsome, i just need one of those IAC restrictors so the rpm don't hang and come down so slow. O0

GaryG

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
if you want balls out loud with no tone, then get SLPs LM1s
hell yea... SLP FTMFW :dancing6:

ripper

Reaction score
Thanks void. I dunno havent run it with new motor yet. PI motor, stage 1 cams, 16lbs a boost, all the boltons, I might make 11's i guess. Im gonna go to ATCO raceway as soon as Drop Top Pony sends me an invite LOL. Best pass on old motor was 12.75. My goal is to go 10's and still be streetable. Car needs lots of suspension work. Ahhh im only 52 i got lots of time LOL. Im in no hurry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001