Opps, New wheel Question.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
very bad pic. the ones nearest the cable is my old 245.
pict0123dp6.jpg

Mounted. Ill get some pictures tomorrow.. Cant today because its snowing again and way to dark. Anyways me and FETS ride 4 x4!
pict0124wj4.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
you will be fine with 275's all around. looking forward to some pics bro

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Damn it.. its bright outside and still the cheap camera is taking dark pictures. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Sry for the bad pics.
The back is def. staggered looking .. im alittle under wide meat but damn they sit out pretty far compared to the stockers. Since its 275's around and my front tire are bald im going to replace them with a smaller size because its sits to far out for me.
PICT0132.jpg

Before of Side.
stang.jpg

PICT0131.jpg

PICT0130.jpg

PICT0128.jpg

PICT0127.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Before of back. (dont mind the back window falling out.. this was taken years ago)
nomeat.jpg

cellphone pic
98738748gl7.jpg

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
kamrt2.jpg

kamrt1.jpg

last 2. yep, shes dirty as heck. The spot is snow ;D and ya i park far out from the store by myself.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Looks Good :thumb:

thxs ;]

edit: Damn, i cant get springs! I have to buy some HIDS for this car because its way to dark trying to drive at night. I can't even see the potholes which is important lol.

S

scarface

Twista said:
Foster98GT said:

thxs ;]

edit: Damn, i cant get springs! I have to buy some HIDS for this car because its way to dark trying to drive at night. I can't even see the potholes which is important lol.
why not just put your stockers back in if you are having so much trouble with the smoked ones?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
Foster98GT said:

thxs ;]

why not just put your stockers back in if you are having so much trouble with the smoked ones?
Because they set in a field in the hot sun for alongggggggggggggggg time. Just rotted away :'(
stang.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap

Members online